Triops(bet Your Thinking Not Agian)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
A water change, but why cant you remove it? Try using tweezers to remove it, or siphon it from the bottom using an airline from an airpump.

Metal doesn't kill triops...copper does (and possibly a few others), but even if your tweezers were copper (where on earth did you get copper tweezers?) dunking them in quickly to pick out food wouldn't kill your triops...the copper has to actually be present in the water.

Whoever told you metal kills triops doesn't know what they are talking about.
Most tweezers are made of stainless steel or aluminium.

You can use tweezers.

ok guess what my triops have a tail!!!!!!!!1 and ive got 15triops!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy: and your triops are 0.9mm there big!

Cobalt1 gets tends to get a little over exited and makes topics for questions I have answered for him through pm. He seems to also think that the forums are a chatroom.

When he said "your triops", he was referring to the eggs I 'swapped' him for lepidurus eggs (which he said he had).
However, as patient I have been with him, I have still not received the lepidurus eggs, nor has he even sent me a picture of his lepidurus (which he said he would do).

TBH, I never really thought he had lepidurus, but played along, went out of my way to get his eggs delivered on time, and answered all of his questions (which were extremely hard to understand) just because I thought if there was a slight chance he wasn't lying, and did have lepidurus eggs, it would be well worth it.

Until colbat1 proves me wrong ( :lol: ), I refuse to offer him any help with anything.

It's not like he actually takes anyone's advice anyway.

1. im on msn 24/7 its hard im getting better at this though
2.the lepiduis pic i will send on weekdays beacuse weekends im at my dads and email dont work :(
3.im crazy :shout:

yea i am guess what three-fingers i went to a fish shop and there selling triops/eggs soon!!!!!!!!!! its called daves aquarium

yea i am guess what three-fingers i went to a fish shop and there selling triops/eggs soon!!!!!!!!!! its called daves aquarium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back