Triops(bet Your Thinking Not Agian)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
first of all, sorry to add to the argument but i'd thought i'll share my thought, the last few posts you have made clearly show how not mature you are.things like "I HATE YOU ALL" simple make things worst and make people think even less of you.you may be only 12, but i know plenty of 12 years old that are respectful, mature for their age, and well mannered. myself am 14 years of age, but i hope (back me up here guys, lol) that the posts i make are useful ones, that are spelt correctly, even though we all make mistakes, and not insulting anyone.when i joined this forum, it was i wanted to learn from other fishkeepers, and to share the knowledge i have. i would never give false advice, and any info i wasnt sure about i would always state, as do many members.
the fact that you have not only ignored the useful advice from other members, but also started several new topics doesnt make you popular, when i joined, i drifted around a little though the sections, reading others topics and getting a feel for the forum.
i personally think you have given the compleatly wrong attitude and have had no respect for long term, and short term members.
i for one think that you probally think of yourself as a know it all, that pointlessly starts new topics, then ignores the advice given.
and looking at your posts, you arent a good speller, or you would have shown us this by spelling words correctly.i think all members have been patient with you, with several members telling you to shut up.and lastly, i think its up to the mods to deside which topic is closed.
and well done three-fingers for being a patient person,

erm ok by the way this is not colbat1 hes 13 im his mate i changed his age and stuff like that but he answers pms

erm ok by the way this is not colbat1 hes 13 im his mate i changed his age and stuff like that but he answers pms
Good god. Your blocked now :lol: . That's just pathetic, if your going to lie, do it right :rolleyes:.

I just read your threads Cobalt for pure entertainment. I don't like to be a "bully" but someone has to let you know that you don't "know it all".

YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :angry: :angry: :angry:
Like others stated you could have made your reply to the constructive criticism from the other members with maturity. You could have apologized instead of exploding like you did and showing just how immature you really are.

1.im a brillent speller i just go on msn to much so you can all shut up
2.be patient! geez u can just say to me stop talking
3.this topic is closed now dont come back
1. You spelled "brilliant" incorrectly. And using MSN a lot has nothing to do with it because I use it all the time and you don't see me writing like a caveman. And telling people to "shut up" is yet another display of immaturity.

2. That last part did not make much sense. We are not telling you to stop talking. First of all, this is a forum so you type not talk ;) And second, we are asking you to type correctly not stop altogether ;) Though I think I am starting to change my mind.

3. This topic is still very much open, only an Administrator or a Moderator can close a topic.

Dude, come on! That is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard. If you are indeed another person (which I highly doubt ...) then you can tell your friend you don't want to have his account because everyone on the forums is going to ignore you.

if anyone is reading this i need a new best freind on this forum :-(
I don't think a 12 year old boy should be making "best friends" online. I also do not think anyone will want to be your friend at all after you wrote "I HATE YOU ALL!!!". :good:

P.S. I am 14. :blush:

The best part is that he has used lines like "I'm only 12" or "would a 12 year old do that?"(though naturally spelt wrong) as an excuse for a few things through pm :lol: .
And now he's 13... :rolleyes: . It really is pathetic.

This really is pathetic.

RESGuy and fishboy619 are just a year older (or two?) than colbat, but they're decades apart in maturity.

This really is pathetic.

RESGuy and fishboy619 are just a year older (or two?) than colbat, but they're decades apart in maturity.
Thank you dizzied, I appreciate that. Then again, I have been in forums since I was 12, but I never acted like Cobalt. But I suppose you can't expect everyone to be the same ... every now and then there is the odd annoying member. But that's life not everyone is mature (even adults).

dunno if its been mentioned as cant be bothered reading all the posts..

but what about a turkey baster?

i use this to remove crap from my axolotl tank.

hey I'm a 1/2 years older as well :p... and English is my 3rd language... </stops bragging>.... anyway... point still stands... some people can act normal, but some just can't... and colbat0/1 is one of those that can't...

three-fingers... congrats on finding the block function :p

its been a bad week ive been very angry i know i need to change my ways sorry to everyone three-fingers im saying sorry to you the most:(

This really is pathetic.

cheers dizzied :good:
its not how old you are, its how you act, im sure they are other 12year olds one this forum, some you wouldnt even be able to tell as they act so mature.
hey, prankster705, good on you for learning a third language, im still struggling with my second at school, (french).
it may have been a bad week colbat1, but we all have them, you dont see anyother members being annoying just because they are in a bad mood.

p.s the title is spelt wrong, its again, not agian, i know this is a typing error, but as we are on the subject on spelling :p

its been a bad week ive been very angry i know i need to change my ways sorry to everyone three-fingers im saying sorry to you the most:(
Well the excuse is no excuse but this is a start. I just hope you know that just saying sorry won't make everything alright again. Hopefully you will take all of our replies here as a lesson on maturity. :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back