Trimar Aquatics

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

William

TFF Founder
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Just posting a quick note to any UK members for a really nice site I've found to order fish. I have spent months looking for endlers and also ancistrus temmincki in shops near me with no luck, I was hesitant about going for mail order, but really wanted these fish.

The fish arrived the next day with the 3 pairs of endlers looking spectacular :) But my worst fears seemed to be confirmed as the ancistrus pair one was dead and the other was not looking too good. I rang them up and they said to send back the fish and they would send out replacements or a refund- I wanted the fish so chose a replacement and after seeing how well the fish were packaged up I still can not think how the two ancistrus died the first time :'( . On friday the two ancistrus arrived and boy did these ones look active and huge as well!!! They're now swimming all over my tank and I've they seem to be feeding well on my catfish pellets and I've put in some cucumber tonight as well.

So hopefully my plec breeding program can now commence :)

The link is http://www.trimar.co.uk they are really friendly and helpful from my experience and I would deal again if there is anything i need :thumbs:

f&c there is no way the fish will survive the journey from the US to the UK, aquabid is an american site I'm afraid.

Most reactions

Back