Smokescreen
New Member
I have a young ACF (about an inch and a half long at present, maybe a bit less) and, due to leaving for home for about four days and not having anyone else around, I'm going to need to take her with me on the four hour drive. The only small container I have that I can think of to use for transportation is a half gallon tank. My question is, how can I make her as comfortable as possible? I will have a passenger, so she'll have to be in the back seat or on the floor, so any suggestions would be great. I want to make this as stress-free for her as possible.
But I'll have to know how to transport her eventually, because come Christmas time, I've got to pack up all the tanks and take them home for break. XD
.
. I'm not quit ready for winter yet......






