Transfering To New Tank.

tez2k007

Fish Crazy
Joined
Dec 1, 2008
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Gateshead
Get my new 105g tank tomorrow. Currently have 33g. What is best way to go about transfering from old tank to new tank. Will it be much work?
 
bag them up...equalize temperature...test the PH, KH and GH in both tanks and if theyre the same there is no need for acclimatization, if theyre different do it like you would if you buy a new fish.
 
bag them up...equalize temperature...test the PH, KH and GH in both tanks and if theyre the same there is no need for acclimatization, if theyre different do it like you would if you buy a new fish.

Yeah cool but I dont need to do any sort of cycle do I. I assumed I could just run my current filter alongside my new one for a while while transfering my old fish into the new tank.
 
i would take the media out of the 33G and put it in the new filter


So just put the media into the new filter rather than running 2 filters. Cool.

Yeah I was going to fill it up with tap water and remove the chlorine then add the water from my 33g tank to fill it up.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top