Torn Fin

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I’m glad we could figure out the problem!

Is the bettas fin actually torn? If it is, you can fix this by doing daily water changes. :)

I’m glad we could figure out the problem!

Is the bettas fin actually torn? If it is, you can fix this by doing daily water changes. :)

It's isn't exactly torn, just sort of perforated, never seen that before. But I will keep him happy until his new home arrives. I actually just purchased it!

It's isn't exactly torn, just sort of perforated, never seen that before. But I will keep him happy until his new home arrives. I actually just purchased it!
Nice! How big is his new tank going to be? :)

So I found a solution until the new tank arrives. He'll sit in the large net away from the females and still get clean water and food. Thanks to Viking for the idea.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 4.43.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 4.43.07 PM.png
    1,018.3 KB · Views: 70
So I found a solution until the new tank arrives. He'll sit in the large net away from the females and still get clean water and food. Thanks to Viking for the idea.
How long until the tank arrives? He can’t stay like that for long, it’s getting uncomfortable for him. :unsure:

How long until the tank arrives? He can’t stay like that for long, it’s getting uncomfortable for him. :unsure:
I don't know. I haven't received a shipping confirmation yet. My earliest estimate would be sometime mid next week. Honestly, there isn't any other option for me. I can take him out but he'll be harassed by the female bettas again. I will not leave the house to risk getting infected with Covid-19.

Most reactions

Back