Topic

HooDude

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Ok well, i'm sorry to say that I am very dissapointed in this forum. I have found a much nicer forum, with more members and that isn't as tight as this one.

I'll start reffering my customers there, and hopefully you guys will run out of things to talk about over here.

Anyways, sorry to be the bigger man. But I gotta go.

Oh and William, man, deleting ppl's posts isn't cool man. Thats downright gay.

HooDude said:
I have found a much nicer forum, with more members and that isn't as tight as this one.
Poor them. :crazy:

Just like I told you William.................

The type to come back for one last word, even tho he is "fed up" with the board.

What a guy!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CM

what a poo-head. ;)

Valerie

P.S.
If Hoodude keeps acting like this, he'll be referring again in a while. Oh, and I think this is the best forum I've ever seen. So *rasberry* on you.

#### YOU #### you ####you

HOO Dude your cooll
this forum is pretty lame hoodude is a more informed and at least he is not afraid to voice his opinion
unlike some of you hypcrits.

Steve-O...it is hard to understand your post. Are you agreeing with the block head (no not the fish :p ) or are you cussing him out -_- :huh: ??

I think HooDude got his ego crushed a little. He expected people to back him in his initial rant and when they didn't he freaked on us :/ .

Some of the people here (including yours truly) are quite bold and boisterous with their words, but for the most part we all get along despite our differences. You can really tell those who are good people and try to work through things and those who do not. I pitty people who call themselves the "bigger man" and do so by treating others like
complete $#%*()@#)(!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and Steve-O....you can honestly say that he is unlike us hypocrits because he voiced his "OPINION"!!!! What he voiced was not just an opinion, but it was a TOTAL lack of respect for this forum and it's board members. Do niether of you understand the concept of talking with repect to other humans or are you both in your own little "we're the coolest" worlds!??

Silver
:*

Val, I was thinking the same thing. Why are you still here if you don't like us? :angry: There is no need to put us down, downright rude! I happen to like this forum alot and I look forward to it every morning and night.

When I came home from school(I have night classes) and I logged on, first thing I came across to is this post and it upsets me that someone like you don't respect us. :sad: I find everyone here very helpful and nice. Even if we don't agree to what other is doing or saying we don't deserve to be disrespected or put down. We are not here to fight with each other and show off on who knows what. We are here to share our experince, concerns and ask and give advices. :angry:

so *rasberry* !!!!

I won't lower my standards to those of hoodude and give him the pleasure of a reply, but what I don't understand is if stev-o is so anti - then why is he still here?

HooDude said:
Oh and William, man, deleting ppl's posts isn't cool man. Thats downright gay.
:no:

Like Gad I wasn't gona be bothered with a reply.....

BUT for everyones sake - if a post is rude, defamatory, is attacking another member (without just cause), contains swearing or is likly to offend then it is cool for that post to be deleted.....

HooDude you have a major attitude problem and your future is not in customer services lol ;)

The 'bigger man' is the one who can accept when they are wrong or have made a mistake and apolagise in a dignified manner :nod: - but m8 that aint you :no:

steve-0 you must be reading different threads/posts to the rest of us :/ - there are ways to 'voice your opinion', but HooDude didn't choose well :no: .If you really think so little of this board and the people here then I sincerly hope you'll be happier on the 'much nicer forum' with HooDude :thumbs:

Peace B)

:)

what a pair of BLERTS!!!!!

steve-o why dont u go hold hoodudes hand and wonder off to the other forum u gufty boys

and i doubt there is a better forum than this 1..........everytime i go onto google.com and type in tropical fish forums....guess which one comes up first......thats right....this 1

i think this is an extremely well put together forum and i think the world of it.....and the people who run it are doin a good job........as for hoodude............his total disrespect and common courtesy just went out the window coz he went on a bender.......what a GUFTY!!!!!

HOODUDE.....WHODUDE.....WHO DUDE?.....WHAT DUDE????....WHO ARE WE TALKIN ABOUT.....I FORGOT ALREADY...THATS HOW MUCH OF AN IMPACT HE HAD ON THIS FORUM

Tek :fish:

Most reactions

Back