Top 5 Films?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

didnt they do that with trainspotting as well or was that subtitles

Not sure, I only ever saw the normal version. Got to admit though, those Glasgow accents are pretty thick to my ears.

aarrgh this is too hard too many films in different genres,

probably something like this though

1: shawshank redepmtion (amazing film no question)
2: caddyshack (so funny, bill murray is a genious lol)
3: friday (chris tucker is hilarious)
4: matrix 2 (action unparalleled)
5: man on fire (dont really like denzel washington but he is great in this film)

too many films though, I will change my mind in ten minutes probably lol. :good: :shout:

Aliens
Pitch Black
Lord of the Rings Trilogy (3rd one was best but theyre all good)
Black Hawk Down
Chronicals of Riddick

well i like lots of films so its hard to define just five however i will:

1. american pie 1-3 series
2. harry potter films rock (all of them)
3. eurotrip
4. power rangers the movie (cos it legend)
5. blade 1-3 series

Some hard choices to make. Here are my picks

1. Boondock Saints
2. Kill Bill (1&2)
3. Once upon a time in China (1,2&3) w/ Jet Li
4. The Crow
5. Gangs of New York

If you have not seen Boondock Saints I highly recommend It. My all time favorite hands down.

Oh gosh, I love so many movies it's gonna be hard for me to choose!!!

my #1 fav movie right now is

Shaun of the Dead - It's a zombie movie which I love, and it's goofy which I love!

And 4 other movies that I love in no particular order, I'm choosing these b/c I could watch them over and over and over again without ever being bored by them.

Constantine - Don't know what it is about this movie, but I'm totally in love with it.
Fight CLub - Come on now, this one is just awesome.
300 - Not out on DVD yet, but I know I'll be watching it constantly
Waiting - HILARIOUS movie!

I love so many other movies though so these are mainly the ones that I thought of off the top of my head.

1. all the nakes gun films they r the funniest films iv ever seen
2. billy maddison
3. spy gun
4. airplane
5. borat .....(w/e the rest of the name was)

as u can tell i like comedy films, especially leslie nielsen.

i think i love that man :shifty:

so many comedy, action, kung fu, adventure, cartoon aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to much :)

really i would have a top 5 for each one but it will properly be something like this

1)rush hour
2)tokyo drift
3)pirate of the carribean
4)james bond
5) austin powers

1. all the nakes gun films they r the funniest films iv ever seen
2. billy maddison
3. spy gun
4. airplane
5. borat .....(w/e the rest of the name was)

as u can tell i like comedy films, especially leslie nielsen.

i think i love that man :shifty:
I love Airplane. When our sone was about years old, we had a VCR tape with Airplane, Mr. Mom and The Toy on it and we had to watch it at least every other day. He loved those movies. I guess I really should hate them as much as watched them.

Pitch Black
Chronicals of Riddick

WOOT! I thought me and my fiance's sister were the only ones that love those! lol
I specially love Chronicles *nodnod*
I have to say I'm a fan of these movies too. Especially with the gorgeous Vin Diesel as the main character!

I actually only like Vin Diesel in these movies.. looks wise.
I think it's just the char.
Riddick is just so dark and quiet and sexy so it makes Diesel himself look that much better hehe

I guess I really should hate them as much as watched them.

lol!!! noooooo how could u ever hate them, they gave u so many moments of humour.
there so stupid but so funny, like when they says things like, "surely u cant be serious", and he says "yes i am, and don't call me Shirley"
u have 2 love things like that

I guess I really should hate them as much as watched them.

lol!!! noooooo how could u ever hate them, they gave u so many moments of humour.
there so stupid but so funny, like when they says things like, "surely u cant be serious", and he says "yes i am, and don't call me Shirley"
u have 2 love things like that
They were funny and I'll still watch them if I happen to be flipping channels and see them on. We were talking the other day about good comedies and although I rarely go to the movies, I do see them when they come out on cable and there just don't seem to be any where near as many good comedies any more. The kind that just keep you laughing. They have their funny moments but just not the same. I guess we have gotten so politically correct no days that they can't make a good comedy because it has to throw fun at someone (or some group) and they might be offended.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back