Top 5 Films?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

1) Rush Hour 1&2
2)Transformers (the 2007 one, not the stupid old one)
3)Harry Potter 1-5
4)The Illusionist
5)Airplane!

Most of the Mel Brooks films-Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles.

Anyone ever seen Over the Hedge? That movie is so stupid but funny!

Has anyone here ever seen Transformers? That movie is so good!!! Not to mention that Megan Fox is drop dead gorgeous!!!

GobyMaster

1. italian job (original)
2. escape to victory
3. lord of the rings
4. airplane
5. happy gilmore

all complete classics

I guess we have gotten so politically correct no days that they can't make a good comedy because it has to throw fun at someone (or some group) and they might be offended.

exactly!!! i think we r better off allowing every1 2 just make fun of other people (in a funny way, not aggresive) without being called racist, sexist etc.
the naked gun films actually do give u pretty much a laugh every minute, and as u said that just doesnt happen anymore the films 2day r a poor story line with a few moments where u laugh.
the funniest film lately was borat and that was funny because it had laughs at other peoples expense

I haven't seen Borat. I want to see Road Hogs with Tim Allen. It was the movie on a flight we were on recently but we didn't get the head phones ($5) as i had never heard of the movie. Judging from hearing everyone else on the plane laughing, it must be pretty funny.

Again in no particular order:

Lord of the Rings trilogy (yep I know this cheating :) )
Stalingrad
Silence of the Lambs
Alien quadrilogy (cheating again)
The Life of Brian

I want to see Road Hogs with Tim Allen

If you ask him nicely, I'm sure he'll tag along. Can't imagine he's up to much these days.

1. Pulp Fiction
2. The Shawshank Redemption
3. The Green Mile
4. Band Of Brothers
5. Lord Of The Rings Trilogy

Qaulity films everyone
  • Shawshank Redemption
  • Donnie Darko
  • Adam sandler films, can't pick lol
  • Forest Gump
  • Saving Private Ryan
And much more but they won't fit!

1. American Beauty - I can't believe no one else has posted this one. Really, if you haven't seen this, see it.
2. Apocalypse now
4. True Lies - How fun is this film? I love this film like an old friend.
5. Forrest Gump - beautiful and SO many lines to quote.

Special mention for Fight Club, The Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile also.

Saving Private Ryan - I had to turn this off 20 minutes in to it and have a good cry before I could watch the rest. It was the arm.

Ok, I've sat here for two hours, distracted myself reading on-line reviews when I thought of other films I've loved, browsed the Forrest Gump memorable quotes page, had two cups of coffee and replied to three other posts. I can't think of a number 3 film, so I am going to leave my options open. I'll come back to it.

Um, Dylan would like to add:

1. Sponge Bob the movie
2. Go, Diego, go!
3. Spiderman 1, 2 & 3
4. The nightmare before Christmas
5. Transformers

You can see there is some conflict regarding programming choices in our house.

1. Saving Private Ryan
2. Terminator
3. The Insider
4. Narc
5. Resident Evil

1. Saving Private Ryan
2. Terminator
3. The Insider
4. Narc
5. Resident Evil
Resident evil and RE no 2 are awesome.For anyone who hasn't seen extinction (no3) it sucks.
Forest gump is a great film I shall add that instead of blade :rolleyes:

1. The Great Escape

2. Field of Dreams

3. Shawshank

4. Fifth Element

5. National Lampoons' Christmas vacation, (Me & the missus laugh our socks off every year to this as we put presents under the tree).
It's been a tradition for the last few years in our house. Oh, and the bottle of Port helps too.

1. The Polar Express - has to be watched Christmas Eve, last thing before you go to bed, now a tradition with my fiance and I.
2. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, again a Christmas tradition for my fiance and I.
3. Matrix
4. Usual Suspects - has the best ending of any film
5. Resident Evil

2. Field of Dreams

That's a terrific film. I like feel-good films, there world is a hard place, a little escape is a good thing.

Another honourable mention for "The Butterfly Effect" which was one I "discovered", you know, hadn't heard about it, no one I knew had seen it, found it in a charity shop for 50p and thought it looked good.

2. Field of Dreams

That's a terrific film. I like feel-good films, there world is a hard place, a little escape is a good thing.

Another honourable mention for "The Butterfly Effect" which was one I "discovered", you know, hadn't heard about it, no one I knew had seen it, found it in a charity shop for 50p and thought it looked good.

i saw this film, and it was good actually, did not think it would be, but it was, we have also found the butterfly effect 2, which is not bad either, one to get on the dvd list

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back