Top 3 Fish You'd Like To Own

1. Ray
2. Zebra Plec
3. Seahorse

Actually I'd just love a marine tank, I think the only people who have marine tanks are ones who's job involves fish or who have loads of money, for anyone else it's just a dream. :blush:

This is another old thread but at least it's not one that someone was asking for advice and someone is replying 3 years later.

What are the top three fish you'd like to own if you didn't have any restraints such as money, space, availability, etc.?
Everyone is thinking too small here. It says if money, space & availability weren't a problem so.....

1) Great White Shark
2) Whale Shark
3) Manta Ray

How cool would it be to have those in a tank?

Ok good point... I edit mine...

1. Dolphin
2. Killer whale
3. Still a sea horse!

1. Uaru fernandezyepezi
2. Vieja Argentea
3. Osteoglossum ferrerai.

in no particular order

Someday I would like to have:

Goldfish, in a big ole tank, so I can have like 5 of the cute little fantails. I love em.
A Green Terror, Ive always loved them, they're colors are beautiful.
And guppies...I love those little guys, but the ones in our petstore are always really sickly and never make it more then 1 month. But Ive always wanted a tank FULL of male guppies like 50+ of them.

1. Ray
2. Zebra Plec
3. Seahorse

Actually I'd just love a marine tank, I think the only people who have marine tanks are ones who's job involves fish or who have loads of money, for anyone else it's just a dream. :blush:

Not true atall, marine is just bigged up so much around here it seems impossible :) its as difficult and expensive as you make it.

Top 3 Fish:

1) Coral Cat Shark
2) Porky Puffer (So cute :p)
3) RTC

1. Angelfish
2. Dwarf Lion Fish
3. Large School Of Tiger Barbs

Not to picky and I will have them all some day :)

Tiger and Green Barbs (big shoal)
Box fish
Microgeophagus Ramerezi

Either that or a tank full of really BIG fish, like shubunkins. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back