Top 3 Fish You'd Like To Own

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

hmmmm.... well... a tank big enough..

black shark (s) - love em, just get to damn big!
hmm...

clown loaches - yet again, too big for me right now:p

rays of some kind - do i really need to repeat the reason i dont got one right now a third time:p

id have gouramis of all kinds, and severums in there too, i was just picking things i dont already have..

1. Pseudomugilidae. A good collection of. They are the smallest and cutest of the Australian rainbows but too picky for any tanks I have at present. I particularly want Pseudomugil gertrudae, Pseudomugil mellis (a coolwater) and Pseudomugil connieae.
2. Three beacon pleco L091 and one of the false zebra complex, L236 - 236 is HOT!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_DWGkEsJ-k...feature=related
3. Pantodon, the African butterfly. (That WILL be happening when I get my paludarium, I'm planning the other stocking around a group of those.)

i do have to agree theres some pretty freakin awesome plecos out there too...

Hey, this thread is timeless, and couldn't have more general appeal.
Personally, out of a whole bunch, some of my top three would probably include:
Boraras merah
Boraras uropthalmoides
Boraras maculatus

But I had to hunt for 2 of 3 names, so maybe by the time I start remembering any of the (hundreds!) ones I do want, I'll be able to get some...
(Help for the mentally afflicted, please...)

Def. agree with Laura about the Pseudomugilidae...
2) Trigonostigma somphongsi (What can I say? I love tiny rare fish XD )
3) Argh...too many awesome possibilities...

umm 1.) Kribs, 2.) Blue or Gold Rams, 3.) Cockatoos (sp?) all different types of CICHLIDS! dwarf cichlids actually.

A very large tank with five Bala Sharks, and a school of Clown Loaches. Then I'd add my current Congo Tetras, add six more, and I'd be very happy....at least for a little while...my wish list is never ending!!!

1. super red aro
2. Polypterus endlicheri congicus or even a Polypterus delhezi
3. Nandopsis octofasciatus blue

he he old thread, anyone else notice if you look in the first few posts there's quite a few people who said they wanted something years ago and in their sig now it say's they have it. nice :D

ummmm for me the semi realistic choices would be

1 - Oscar, I really miss mine and I want one again
2 - Congo tetra's - I know they're nothing that's particularly rare or exciting but I really like them but haven't the conditions to house them at the moment
3 - perfect pair of wild coloured angels - will get some soon when we get our new tank and find some that are up to scratch

slightly less realistic i'd love to have

1 - manta ray, that would be absolutely awesome
2 - one of those really massive frogfish that's about 12 foot across (perhaps a slight exaggeration)
3 - arapriama

:D

1) Red Line Torpedo Barb
2) Red tailed catfish
3) Cockatoo Cichlids

1) a large school of Pygocentrus cariba
2) Channa Bleheri
3) after seeing one in a MA i would love an Arowana of some sort

he he old thread, anyone else notice if you look in the first few posts there's quite a few people who said they wanted something years ago and in their sig now it say's they have it. nice :D

I was thinking the same thing :lol:

I've got two of the three now (well ok i got a C.apurensis instead of a fowleri), just the tigrinus i never got and to be honest i don't really want one any more.

An updated list would be

Dragon knife fish Parapteronotus hasemani

A really high quality Asian arowana (never gonna happen unless i win the lottery)

A pair of tiger stingrays (and obviously the huge tank needed to house a pair)

To be honest apart from the Dragon knife i have all the fish I actually want, I pretty much buy fish just for the sake of it now :lol:

1) Ever since someone mentioned these in a biotope thread here, I've been wanting a school of Hyalobagrus ornatus or H. flavius catfish. But I haven't been able to find them.

2) Oscar(s). Some day I'll have the space for a big tank again...

3) Killifish.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back