Too Slow!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Oi ####TY OLE!!! wtf is ur prpblem its not like thye get ripped apart have u ever seen it are u aware of wta its realy like matter of fact they dont get chased round all day most the time the guppies go straight to it WE UNDERSTAND WAT YOU ARE SAYING but i think you are rather wrong they are not chassed 24/7

we know wat you are saying maybe u should try listening to us

its rather obvius that u do not infact know wat u are talking about and i think you should back down because there is nothing wrong with wat she is doing yea maybe there would be if they was being ripped to pices or chassed around all day but the fact is that they are not you would be suprised by the speed that turtles eat if u have ever been lucky enough to have the opotunity and maybe we dont have any respect you are givng the poor girl so much #### and i think u should go take that god damn carrot out of ur arse and SHUT UP!

im keeping my turtle the way i researched how, how i was told by people who keep them and know alot more than me. and just because people who dont keep turtles think its wrong.. well then dont keep a turtle

and im sorry if u lost respect for me tokis, i was just being honest, and if your going to be that way i dont care.

ok first tokis, if u read what ive wrote itll make my views pretty clear (or should, if it dont then i give up), second, im sorry but any meat that u eat goes through stress, and im not sure if u eat lobster, but that was the point i was tryin to make with my original comment... third, as stated before, the exercize the turtle will gain from the day of guppies is a good thing, and if shes feedin the guppies to the turtle then its obvious turtle comes first, fourth, she never said she was puttin 50 golfish in there, fifth, i highly doubt that the turtle did nothing other then chase them all all day, so im sure it wasnt as stressful as u think, sixth, as stated MANY MANY times, u arguing this or repeating this or tryin to act all "goody good" with these speaches and rants is a waste of time, seventh, protectin rosek wasnt my main goal, so much as state that imo she isnt doin anythign wrong, eighth, i highly doubt shes feeding guppies primarily cuz she hates them, they may be the easiest thing for her or something, ninth, friendly forum? wtf? are u a retard? like seriously, every time i come on here there is atleast one or two arguments, some serious like this, going on, tenth, she posted something cuz she was happy, she didnt need anybody criticizing her like u turned what was supposed to be a happy friendly topic into a nightmare, CONGRATS, be proud!, eleventh, if u lost respect for her cuz u started an argument she didnt wanna be in then thats ur fault and lost all respect any of us ever had for u, twelfth, LISTEN TO CLAY!!!!! he is exactly right on dead on the money like seriously i hope to god were not this bad when were adults cuz ur rediculious! thirteen, nvm this is enough i could rant more but thats good....

TOKIS,, try readin this and what clay and rose have wrote, and see, listen, maybe ull relise uve taken this a bit far eh,

Murph (wow i wasnt gunna be postin on here anymore but like god this is pathetic, somebody close this or something so she will shut up)

P.S. just because somebody doesnt do it YOUR way doesnt mean its wrong neither

and as sad as it is that so much of my nights/mornings has been devoted to this stupid thing now, its sadder that yours is devoted to tearing apart teenagers because they didnt do it your way... and YES u have torn her apart,

Oi ####TY OLE!!! wtf is ur prpblem its not like thye get ripped apart have u ever seen it are u aware of wta its realy like matter of fact they dont get chased round all day most the time the guppies go straight to it WE UNDERSTAND WAT YOU ARE SAYING but i think you are rather wrong they are not chassed 24/7

Clay roper, did you even read Rose's first post? I quote;

and so far hes been chasing them around, but he hasnt caught any yet :p

So yes, the guppys are getting chased around.

There is no need to swear or shout, i can read u'know. The reason why i have repeatedly gone into more and more detail explaining where i am coming from the reasons why i have the opinions on the subject that i do, is because throughout this thread Rose has not even take into consideration my point of view, and secondly so Rose can understand my point of view- the only reason Rose has given to explain why she is treating the guppys the way she is is because a. she "hates" them and b. she's seen other people doing it.

third, as stated before, the exercize the turtle will gain from the day of guppies is a good thing

Thats a poor reason to put the fish through a lot of stress. Do you see Zoo keepers putting zebra's or other herbivores into lion pens so the lions can get some excercise chasing the zebra? The answer is no because of the moral issues i myself have raised in this thread.

MANY MANY times, u arguing this or repeating this or tryin to act all "goody good" with these speaches and rants is a waste of time

Its never a waste of time trying to thoroughly explain your point of view to someone.
Secondly, only people like you and clay have ranted in this thread, the fact that i don't loose my cool or break the rules on this forum and be a "goody good" member may irretate you, but at least i can come out of this thread saying i defended my points of view/opinions with logic, reason and morals and acted in a mature manner etc.

i highly doubt shes feeding guppies primarily cuz she hates them

Have you even readed all the posts in this thread? I quote;

i dont care about the little guppies

I DONT CARE

edit: I HATE GUPPIES

So you are wrong if you read what Rose has said.

like seriously, every time i come on here there is atleast one or two arguments, some serious like this, going on, tenth, she posted something cuz she was happy, she didnt need anybody criticizing her like u turned what was supposed to be a happy friendly topic into a nightmare

As i've said before, if i see someone doing something i think is wrong i'll speak up about it. I wonder how you cope in real life if you can't handle seeing a couple of debates or arguments on an international forum, wake up! This is the reality of life. I say what i think (especially if i think someone is unesarsarily mistreating an animal, even if it be a fish), if you have a problem with it, speak to the mods.

P.S. just because somebody doesnt do it YOUR way doesnt mean its wrong neither

Of course not, i'm not speaking in this thread in a holier than thous attitude, i have done everything to speak to Rose in a reasonable manner with logical reasoning and i've done nothing to deserve you coming to the conclusion that i'm simply argueing with Rose because i don't agree with her opinions etc.

im keeping my turtle the way i researched how, how i was told by people who keep them and know alot more than me. and just because people who dont keep turtles think its wrong.. well then dont keep a turtle

and im sorry if u lost respect for me tokis, i was just being honest, and if your going to be that way i dont care.

"SIGH"...You are completely missing my point: I DON'T think it is wrong you are feeding guppys to your turtle, but i DO think it is wrong with the way you are going about it and your lack of concern for the welfare of the guppys etc.
So don't just say "don't keep a turtle", this is not about that- my opinions are not the way they are because i don't keep turtles, my opinions apply to any predatory animal whether it be fish, amphibian, turtle, cat etc and my opinions are founded on thorough continuous research, logical reasoning, morality etc etc. Jeez, do i have to repeat everything again, because in this post you seemed to have completely missed my major points in this thread.

I haven't lost total respect for you, i just don't respect the what you have done in this particular thread with your actions and opinions- but that DOESN'T mean i don't respect you in other area's of your fishkeeping etc.

The thing about research on pets is that you don't just thoroughly do it at the start, you should continue to reseach your pets, particularly on area's which are in question, and continue to be open to idea's/suggestion/information etc. Right now you just seem to me like you are saying "some people told me to do this at the start, so i'm going to keep on doing it forevermore even if further down the line i get contradictionary or controversial info etc".

LADY PLEASE
SHUT UP!

:rofl: Ha ha ha....Calm down dear, Please, walk outside, have a cup of tea, smell some fresh air...Come back when you're feeling a little calmer.
You will never be able to stop me from voicing my opinions on stuff like this, and i can tell you now that it would be pointless for you to even attempt to.
If you carry on like this, you'll just end up getting Rose's thread locked, which she doesn't deserve. She may (at least in my opinion) be avoiding certain points, but at least (unlike you right now) she can talk in a calm and collected manner.

your pathetic, first off, the guppies and her hating them comment was a random comment, i dont think shes feeding them to the turtle for pleasure of them dying, its for the turtle, second,k thats a poor reason eh? well im not even gettin startin on that one, like WTF!? third, we/she is missing your point? are u serious? like uve gotta be joking, or high, like seriously were missing ur point? did u ever consider that u havent considered ours neither? fourth, rose is gunna take advice from online sources before a random that spends their time on an international BS forum tryin to act like god then deny it, fifth, you dont have to repeat yourself, OUR POINT HAS BEEN JUST THAT THIS INTIRE TIME LIKE WTF READ SINCE APPARENTLY U CAN ACCORDING TO YOU, THEN SHUT UP! you were never once welcome into this topic, and now have everybody wishing it was closed so ud shut up, and wanting to go to a new forum cuz uve ruined this one completely, sixth, stop sayin she handled it imaturly cuz from what i can see u must be sad ur all grown up and a grump, she already appologized for it... and now this has become so much more imature and a pain in the ass, an international forum is right, and that means different oppinions are gunna come, well dont spazz when urs isnt takin into consideration, maybe we have our own, just cuz people yell at bush about the war dont mean hes gunna stop it, my point... im not sayin the war is a good or bad thing, ium sayin in his oppinion it is, well in my oppinion rose didnt do #### all wrong... for the so called no need of swearing, well uve agitated everybody that much and have caused this. look nobody wants ur comments, nobody on this topic wants u to speak, or read, or anything, they dont want u to agree with us neither, they want u to leave us all alone... y is that so hard? like drop it, myself and rose live in Canada, a free country, where we can feed 4 guppies to a turtle... so what u say aint gunna do anything to stop us, like get real tokis this is pathetic and the reason im leavin the forum, and possably others in this topic.

For peoples info, its rosek's birthday, wow congrats tokis, what a way to make her day start off happy...

be proud uve represented europeans well... i have all respect for most, but the old cranky ones like urself, wow... i hope this does get locked, it should, its goin nowheres and makin people leave the forum, more then just myself before u say that... and us calm down? well look rose tried to have a fun little thread, and u caused this chaos, but yea we got no reason to be mad at u eh? u havent said anything against us or to annoy us or ruin this eh?

This thread is so juvenile. Swearing, all caps, inability to spell, claiming you're leaving the forums ten times and yet still around..

o yea and u kno the adults that have devoted their lives to attacking teens on a fish forum is so much better right? i am leaving, im signin up on a different forum tonight, go see wht happens there..

your pathetic, first off, the guppies and her hating them comment was a random comment, i dont think shes feeding them to the turtle for pleasure of them dying, its for the turtle, second,k thats a poor reason eh? well im not even gettin startin on that one, like WTF!? third, we/she is missing your point? are u serious? like uve gotta be joking, or high, like seriously were missing ur point? did u ever consider that u havent considered ours neither? fourth, rose is gunna take advice from online sources before a random that spends their time on an international BS forum tryin to act like god then deny it, fifth, you dont have to repeat yourself, OUR POINT HAS BEEN JUST THAT THIS INTIRE TIME LIKE WTF READ SINCE APPARENTLY U CAN ACCORDING TO YOU, THEN SHUT UP! you were never once welcome into this topic, and now have everybody wishing it was closed so ud shut up, and wanting to go to a new forum cuz uve ruined this one completely, sixth, stop sayin she handled it imaturly cuz from what i can see u must be sad ur all grown up and a grump, she already appologized for it... and now this has become so much more imature and a pain in the ass, an international forum is right, and that means different oppinions are gunna come, well dont spazz when urs isnt takin into consideration, maybe we have our own, just cuz people yell at bush about the war dont mean hes gunna stop it, my point... im not sayin the war is a good or bad thing, ium sayin in his oppinion it is, well in my oppinion rose didnt do #### all wrong... for the so called no need of swearing, well uve agitated everybody that much and have caused this. look nobody wants ur comments, nobody on this topic wants u to speak, or read, or anything, they dont want u to agree with us neither, they want u to leave us all alone... y is that so hard? like drop it, myself and rose live in Canada, a free country, where we can feed 4 guppies to a turtle... so what u say aint gunna do anything to stop us, like get real tokis this is pathetic and the reason im leavin the forum, and possably others in this topic.For peoples info, its rosek's birthday, wow congrats tokis, what a way to make her day start off happy...be proud uve represented europeans well... i have all respect for most, but the old cranky ones like urself, wow... i hope this does get locked, it should, its goin nowheres and makin people leave the forum, more then just myself before u say that... and us calm down? well look rose tried to have a fun little thread, and u caused this chaos, but yea we got no reason to be mad at u eh? u havent said anything against us or to annoy us or ruin this eh?

I haven't ruined this thread, you have with losing your temper. You and clay roper have given me no choice but to continue in this thread by the way you have acted.

(By the way, i have no idea it was Rose's birthday today).

Its not my concern whether you respect me or not, its not my aim in this thread to gain brownie points from people, i'm only in this thread to defend my point of view.
Yes, Rose did appologise for one thing, but does that make every other disagreement we've had in the thread automatically better? I don't think so. If being european means standing up for the welfare of animals, then i'm proud to do it. But either way, you are narrow-minded if you account one single person for the image of millions- and even more, you're just bring irrelevant stuff into this thread now.

This thread is so juvenile. Swearing, all caps, inability to spell, claiming you're leaving the forums ten times and yet still around..

I agree, if people like murphy persist then the mods will end up solving their "to leave the forum or not to leave" dilema for them.

o yea and u kno the adults that have devoted their lives to attacking teens on a fish forum is so much better right? i am leaving, im signin up on a different forum tonight, go see wht happens there..

I'm sorry but your post is laughable, your comment is so immature i won't even bother to explain why (as you put it, i'd be "wasting" my time with people like you). Why don't you go to Peter Pan's land where there are no adults, you kids would be a lot happier there :) .

lol i got nothin against europeans, there great, love them, they even banned animals from bein used for medical stuff which i am workin on in my city right now... but it seems that ur as cranky and narrow minded as us, and avoid that part of every rant myself or clay makes, i wonder y, u know what dont even bother replyin to this, if u do it shows ur in it to look good, if ur in it for ur point, dont bother replyin cuz myself and rose have both givin up and arent postin on it ever again, and id recomended clay ignore this aswell, shes a cranky lady with nothin better to do and im off to my JOB that ive had for a year now, and well i guess this is #12 eh,, GOODBYE! :p

*thinks to himself, wow,,, what an expierence,* *and walks off from this having learned one thing, that tokis has some issues*

lol i got nothin against europeans, there great, love them, they even banned animals from bein used for medical stuff which i am workin on in my city right now... but it seems that ur as cranky and narrow minded as us, and avoid that part of every rant myself or clay makes, i wonder y, u know what dont even bother replyin to this, if u do it shows ur in it to look good, if ur in it for ur point, dont bother replyin cuz myself and rose have both givin up and arent postin on it ever again, and id recomended clay ignore this aswell, shes a cranky lady with nothin better to do and im off to my JOB that ive had for a year now, and well i guess this is #12 eh,, GOODBYE! :p*thinks to himself, wow,,, what an expierence,* *and walks off from this having learned one thing, that tokis has some issues*

Lol, you work, thats great, you're becoming an adult it seems.

I've adressed every point you've made.

I think i will leave your theories to yourself, i don't need your philosophy on how you think i act and why etc.

I have no issues, in fact i've got a lot off my chest in this thread, at least its got a conclusion now.

Bye-bye Murphy. I hope that someday, you'll find a place in the world where there are no arguements, disagreements, adults etc and everywhere there are roses etc.

Have a nice birthday BTW Rose, i appologise i didn't notice it was your birthday before.

Ah well.

Tokis, you're so silly. Peter Pan doesn't exist. Kid Nation does.

Lol, yay Kid Nation! (And i thought Peter Pan was real :-( )...Nah, only kidding :p !
Looks like this thread has come to the end of its rocky road, life can be such an arduous journey sometimes, all in a days work though :) .

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back