Too Slow!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

roseK

Fishaholic
Reaction score
wall-e got his first guppies today :p after cleaning and fresh lettuce and water, i put in four little guppies

wall-e wasnt in the tank yet because of the cleaning and in his big "special" holding container lol

wall-e than swam around after jumping back in his tank and sat on the bottom, than we noticed... GUPPIES!

the look in his eyes.. it was like "da na.... da na... da na.. da da da da DA NAAAAA"

and so far hes been chasing them around, but he hasnt caught any yet :p

1 male guppie and 3 females WOOO. good thing wall-e likes the male one most lol.

he is so cute and silly :)

update: wall-e gave up and went to the slow moving lettuce :p he is a lettuce fiend. and then i went out, when i got back one fish was missing. and theres a snail in my tank :| i dont kno how it got there, but its going tomorrow, i dont want it multiplying like MAD

lol the only male guppie is in hiding.. two females left.. dun dun dun

one fishie left.. i wonder where the other ones went? lol

... i like talking to myself

wall-e got his first guppies today :p after cleaning and fresh lettuce and water, i put in four little guppies

wall-e wasnt in the tank yet because of the cleaning and in his big "special" holding container lol

wall-e than swam around after jumping back in his tank and sat on the bottom, than we noticed... GUPPIES!

the look in his eyes.. it was like "da na.... da na... da na.. da da da da DA NAAAAA"

and so far hes been chasing them around, but he hasnt caught any yet :p

1 male guppie and 3 females WOOO. good thing wall-e likes the male one most lol.

he is so cute and silly :)

update: wall-e gave up and went to the slow moving lettuce :p he is a lettuce fiend. and then i went out, when i got back one fish was missing. and theres a snail in my tank :| i dont kno how it got there, but its going tomorrow, i dont want it multiplying like MAD

lol the only male guppie is in hiding.. two females left.. dun dun dun

Its not really fair to feed feeder fish to a predator which can't finish them off quickly...

well he got three in one day so i think thats pretty good. and hes not going to get them often.

well he got three in one day so i think thats pretty good. and hes not going to get them often.

Thats not the point, you should only feed him feeder fish if he can finish them off quickly, not chase them around for entire day causing them lots of unesarsary stress. Even if the fish are just feeder fish, you should still treat them with respect.

okay, you can tell wall-e not to play with his food.

Why is it being fed feeders? Feeders are normally (or at least should be) fish that are swallowed straight away whole. It's not great for them to be chased around in a confined area, where they most likely get exhausted then eaten.

Much easier for the turtle and you to feed dead fish to the turtle?

"Wall-e" is what type of turtle? And what size tank is it in?

idk if he eats them whole or not i havent seen, but i dont think he would bite it piece by piece.. and if thats how he likes to eat fine.

he is a red ear slider, and is in a ten gal tank and is going to be moved in a month or less of time :| he is still tiny and the tank is pvcer 75% filled with water. plenty of swimming space.

and i dont care if he likes to chase them or not, and how else will he eat them ithout catching them.

wall-e wouldnt like this kinda talk, he is enjoying himself and i like to see him happy :) i dont care about the little guppies

I DONT CARE

edit: I HATE GUPPIES

If you don't care, why reply :D

Because you hate guppies makes it right for them to be stressed does it? Because I hate kittens, can I go get myself a nice sized lungfish and feed it kittens or would you disapprove?

Describe how one tells a turtle is happy please.

If you don't care about the chase, why not feed things that are already dead instead of feeders?

i reply because i find this amusing. and do you have a turtle? if you do, how do you know if its happy? and if you dont, then why would you ask that.

do lungfish eat kittens? is it in their diet? then sure you do that.

wall-e is a turtle, he is doing what comes naturally, attack the moving fishie

idk if he eats them whole or not i havent seen, but i dont think he would bite it piece by piece.. and if thats how he likes to eat fine.

he is a red ear slider, and is in a ten gal tank and is going to be moved in a month or less of time :| he is still tiny and the tank is pvcer 75% filled with water. plenty of swimming space.

and i dont care if he likes to chase them or not, and how else will he eat them ithout catching them.

wall-e wouldnt like this kinda talk, he is enjoying himself and i like to see him happy :) i dont care about the little guppies

I DONT CARE

edit: I HATE GUPPIES

And that obviously makes it right...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back