Tina's Nano Journal

One of my fire shrimp has tried today to set up a cleaning station, I nearly got the pictures, will keep trying.
The shrimp has obviously decided the Yellow Watchman Goby is dirty and needs a good clean, he tried to chase him over the rocks. When this attempt was thwarted, he moved his attentions to the female clown who was having none of it thatnk you very much.

I am going to keep an eye on this, have my camera right next to the tank and will attempt to capture the photo or a video if anything else occurrs.

I got the Cleaning Station Pictures :good:

Really hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed watching

:kana: :kana: :kana: :kana: :kana: :kana:

The Cleaner - I believe it is Tutankamun

2009_0418reefnano0017a.jpg

The Clowns Looking on

2009_0418reefnano0057a.jpg

Come on Roll Over

2009_0418reefnano0059a.jpg

Gotcha

2009_0418reefnano0060a.jpg

I Told You I Have Not Finished Yet

2009_0418reefnano0064a.jpg

I can't believe I actually got these pictures, he is now harassing the Yellow Watchman to finish the job.

The Clowns are staying well away from him, I think they are scared - The Wimps

Thanks, the fish don't seem to be enjoying it too much at the moment. Not all Fire shrimps do it apparently, so really happy mine do.

A couple more to whet the appetite.

2009_0418reefnano0055a.jpg

2009_0418reefnano0058a.jpg

2009_0418reefnano0053a.jpg

The clowns seem to be intrigued yet scared, so funny.

The YWG got captured again, this time for a thorough gill cleaning. Shrimp still does not think he has done thorough enough job, keeps going back for more.

2009_0418nanoreef0082a.jpg

Alittle closer

2009_0418nanoreef0083a.jpg

Hope you enjoy.

Cheers, everyone, I am always on the search for THE photo.

Thanks for that video link aaron, I will attempt to make it myself, the measurements may be slightly different for the S9500 anyway. I used to be good at things like that at school. May take a few attempts to get it perfect but its not as if I have alot to do at the moment is it.

Cheers :good:

Nice piccys :cool: Good to see your FS cleaning, my two new ones don't show any interest in the fish. My old skunk cleaners used to try and clean any fish that went anywhere near them, its a really cool thing to watch.

Johnny

Every time I put my hand in the tank anywhere near where is is hanging, it looks like he is about to get on my hand.

When I put the new one in, I had it in the net and it would not come out so I got my hand and he caught onto that. Then it took me 5 minutes to get him to let go and go onto the rocks.

Thanks for the nice comments again.

I managed to get the picture of the mouths on the bubble coral, just need to load it up.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back