FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Poor Father in Law...
Tiger you are a Control Freak :p

ATB
seahorse1-1-1.png

Poor Father in Law...
Tiger you are a Control Freak

Now if you knew my father in law, you would not say that, in addition to what I give him, I can guarantee Andrew will also give him a list.

The next line is fair enough, you seem to know me so well.

Oh wow, I go away for a few hours and it all kicks off - you got yourself a real bargain there Tina :good: glad to here the mother in law will be in charge, you know what these men can be like :blink: when moving things :rolleyes:

Seffie x

:fish:

Lol Seffie :p it's a built in thing, being careful is a hard thing to do :D

I wish you all the best with the new tank what total volume are you looking at litres wise now? Time for me to get a bigger tank now I think :p seems to be the things to do :D

Oh wow, I go away for a few hours and it all kicks off - you got yourself a real bargain there Tina :good: glad to here the mother in law will be in charge, you know what these men can be like :blink: when moving things :rolleyes:

Seffie x

:fish:

You see, there is someone that understands why I have a list and why my mother in law is supervising. :rofl:

If you knew what powers of pursuasion I had to use on Andrew for him to agree.

It was such a good price I could not resist and it had the sump, this was important as I want a Mandy, my LFS has such bloody good ones I was drooling at every delivery.

The main display is 172 litres and the sump works out to 59 litres, now as the water level will be lower in the sump I belive the total literage will be less than the two added together, Ben may help here, he approximated his at the beginning of his journal.

I have worked out the flow rate of one of my pumps at the approximate head for the new tank and am lucky enough to not need to buy a new one. Alot of my equipment will just swap over, I already have a larger protein skimmer (the one that would not fit in the nano) and am looking forward to an equipment free tank. May need a couple powerheads in there is all.
There may well be a new journal start from when the old man collects the tank, I need to get him to do some measuring for me though.

the water level will sit on the top of the weir and at te baffle hight in the sump. So measure to those.

New tanks all over :eek:

New tanks a plenty. Good luck with the sump :)

FWIW, my 65g tank plus 20g sump plus rocks holds about 65-70g (did a 100% waterchange once so I have some idea ;))

Great looking tank tina.
Love the clown fish and the grumpy old man.
The colourful fish is beautiful.
Well Done.

Thanks Wilder, really looking forward to the new tank too, got lots of ideas for it and I want to pay attention to detail on it.

Must get some shots soon, Water change due though so will wait till after then.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back