Tidying/securing Air Lines

Bobtastic

Fish Addict
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
742
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Manchester, UK
Hi everyone,

I have just recently added an air pump to my tank and I have squirrelled the line away underneath the gravel until it reaches the corner but the it has to go up the side of the glass it looks extremely messy. I would like to "fix" it into position, maybe using some clips with suckers on them, but don't know if they actually exist...

Can anyone suggest a way of fixing it inplace or let me know if there are some suckers that can be bought?
 
Hiya,

I have found loads on ebay, bob want me to buy a pack of 10 and I'll send you a few in the post?

Cheers
 
You can buy suckers with a clip on for airline from most lfs.
They look like This

Brilliant! Extremely helpful. *Puts on hat and coat and heads to the e-shop* :good:

Holy crap! That site is charging £4.30 for delivery of 4 plastic suction cups! and AquaEssentials are charging £4.95?!
 
just head to your nearest lfs and ask for air line clips they will be cheap as chips
 
Hiya,

I have found loads on ebay, bob want me to buy a pack of 10 and I'll send you a few in the post?

Cheers

Thanks for the offer Martin, extremely generous of you! but I've just done as markandhisfish suggested. I phoned up my local World of Water and they have some in and they're only a couple of pence each.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top