Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Thq Humble Bundle Giveaway

Discussion in 'Computer Zone' started by phantomlink, Dec 1, 2012.

1. phantomlink

phantomlink Member

First of all, if this isn't allowed mods feel free to delete

HumbleBundle is a great organization that usually brings together a great set of Indie games for a really low price. You pay as much as you want for the bundle and if you pay more then the average they throw in a bonus game. You decide how the money is given out ( the devs, humble themselves, or charity ) since since I've become aware of it, they've raised almost $9million for Childs Play a charity that helps kids without the means to play games, get video games in their hands.

A few days ago they started a new bundle which wasn't indie at all. Its called the THQ bundle and offers some good games from the company at an amazing price. Retail of these games is almost $200 but you can spend as little as you want. I bought myself a bundle and also bought two more to giveaway on my website/game blog Takuchat.

Easiest way to enter is to Like us on facebook, you can also enter by posting on the article I made. You can both Like and post and get a double chance to win! The games are PC only and need to use Valve's Steam to redeem the codes and play

More details here:
    http://www.takuchat.com/thq-humble-giveaway/