Thoughts On Using Two Heaters?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I have 2 heaters in my big community tank. There was no option for me because they just don't make 500 watt heaters. The rest of my smaller tanks have either a single heater or none at all. I keep a lot of goodeids that like their water around room temperature and many of them are healthier if you let their temperature move around with the time of day and the season. Those tanks just don't need a heater and I don't need the power bill for a fish that could care less.

Thanks for all the input everyone. I guess I will just run my tanks the way I have since I started (duel heater.) It has worked from me since the beginning, but I just wanted to make sure it was better do so.

Thanks for all the input everyone. I guess I will just run my tanks the way I have since I started (duel heater.) It has worked from me since the beginning, but I just wanted to make sure it was better do so.

in the end is that not all we want, something we are comfortable with and trust? as with so much in fishkeeping, there is only one outcome we are looking for. it just there are hundreds of different ways to get there!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back