Thought Of The Day...lol

fatheadminnow

Fish Aficionado
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
4,815
Reaction score
14
Points
38
Location
US
You know what would be cool...I was just thinking about this last night and thought I would post the idea...

Wouldn't it be cool if we all picked a time and place for everyone on this forum to meet up and hangout for a day...and have like a big fish fanatic family meeting? :hyper:

Just a thought that ran through my mind...lol :D

Anyone else think that would be cool?

-FHM
 
actually it would be a tad annoying as one person would be a mile away from it another be 300 miles and another be the other side of the world
 
You know what would be cool...I was just thinking about this last night and thought I would post the idea...

Wouldn't it be cool if we all picked a time and place for everyone on this forum to meet up and hangout for a day...and have like a big fish fanatic family meeting? :hyper:

Just a thought that ran through my mind...lol :D

Anyone else think that would be cool?

-FHM
already happens on UKAPS, some member host BBq's and members come for an aquascaping demo, or sometimes meet at an LFS and go around looking at them etc
 
You know what would be cool...I was just thinking about this last night and thought I would post the idea...

Wouldn't it be cool if we all picked a time and place for everyone on this forum to meet up and hangout for a day...and have like a big fish fanatic family meeting? :hyper:

Just a thought that ran through my mind...lol :D

Anyone else think that would be cool?

-FHM
already happens on UKAPS, some member host BBq's and members come for an aquascaping demo, or sometimes meet at an LFS and go around looking at them etc
Thats pretty cool!

There should be one like that around here...lol

But it would be even cooler if everyone came...like everyone from across the pond...lol :lol:

Then everyone could have name tags with their forum name...etc...kind of far fetched I know...but a cool thought? :good:

-FHM
 
You know what would be cool...I was just thinking about this last night and thought I would post the idea...

Wouldn't it be cool if we all picked a time and place for everyone on this forum to meet up and hangout for a day...and have like a big fish fanatic family meeting? :hyper:

Just a thought that ran through my mind...lol :D

Anyone else think that would be cool?

-FHM
already happens on UKAPS, some member host BBq's and members come for an aquascaping demo, or sometimes meet at an LFS and go around looking at them etc
Thats pretty cool!

There should be one like that around here...lol

But it would be even cooler if everyone came...like everyone from across the pond...lol :lol:

-FHM
can you imagine about 10000 (active) of the 40000 members turning up?
 
You know what would be cool...I was just thinking about this last night and thought I would post the idea...

Wouldn't it be cool if we all picked a time and place for everyone on this forum to meet up and hangout for a day...and have like a big fish fanatic family meeting? :hyper:

Just a thought that ran through my mind...lol :D

Anyone else think that would be cool?

-FHM
already happens on UKAPS, some member host BBq's and members come for an aquascaping demo, or sometimes meet at an LFS and go around looking at them etc
Thats pretty cool!

There should be one like that around here...lol

But it would be even cooler if everyone came...like everyone from across the pond...lol :lol:

-FHM
can you imagine about 10000 (active) of the 40000 members turning up?
I know right! :hyper:

That would be absolutely insane! :hyper:

Like I said...one big happy fish fanatic family reunion! lol

-FHM
 
The biggest problem with trying to work something out in the US is that we are far more spread out than the UK. The Uk is about 87,000 squre miles while the contiguous 48 states of the US are about 3,120,000 square miles or about 36 times larger.
 
The biggest problem with trying to work something out in the US is that we are far more spread out than the UK. The Uk is about 87,000 squre miles while the contiguous 48 states of the US are about 3,120,000 square miles or about 36 times larger.
Yeah I can see where you are coming from there.

I just thought it would be neat to mention the thought of it.

I mean think about it...if it ever happened...it would be so neat!

-FHM
 
No doubt it would be nice to get people together. If anyone is ever in the Charlotte, NC area, let me know and we can hook up and visit a few of the fish stores around here. It would really be nice if groups could get together in places that have nice aquariums like Atlanta, Chattanooga or the like (that's the ones I know of that are relatively close to me and both are very nice).
 
No doubt it would be nice to get people together. If anyone is ever in the Charlotte, NC area, let me know and we can hook up and visit a few of the fish stores around here. It would really be nice if groups could get together in places that have nice aquariums like Atlanta, Chattanooga or the like (that's the ones I know of that are relatively close to me and both are very nice).
I went to NC a couple years back for a missionary trip. Not sure which part of NC though, as it was a while ago and I forgot.

But if I ever go back, I will sure let you know!

-FHM
 
Shoot I live in Norfolk Va...not too far from NC
 
That would be amazing, unfortunatley, the closest person to me is Tolak( John) and i have only met him once ( fish auction here in Peoria).
 

Most reactions

Back
Top