This'll Make You Laugh!

doresy

Sometimes Right, Sometimes Wrong but ALWAYS certai
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
3,845
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
GB
Ok, so i have just finished transfering all my fish back into my main tank after a major substrate and scaping change (post photos later)

The 3 footer (now for sale, see posting) temporary home that they were in and which I was trying to persuade the wife to let me keep set up was happily syphoning down into my water changing carbouy.

I was writing a post in the for sale forum when I swiveled round in my office leather to measure the tank. It was then I noticed that the carbouy was full to the brim and thought that was lucky but......oh no! Splash slash, not good I thought!

Approximately 2 gallons of water spread over my (upstairs) study carpet!

:rolleyes: Guess she wont let me keep it now!
 
lol
all most the same thing happend to me last night but it was about 3/4 of an inch from the top pheww
I dont know whats worse, water every where or an ear bashing of the misses heheh
 
lol
all most the same thing happend to me last night but it was about 3/4 of an inch from the top pheww
I dont know whats worse, water every where or an ear bashing of the misses heheh

Either way....."Game Over!"
 

Most reactions

Back
Top