This thread is 42 days late....

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Speaking of huge aquariums, the Georgia Aquarium is def on my go to list :D
You are the second person on here today that ive heard mention that. I might have to check it out. I used to live in N. California and we used to go to monterey bay aquarium couple times a year. One year they had a baby great white, 500 lb.baby, in their large show tank, they were the only aquarium in the world to have a great white they were going to release it into the wild soon. That was pretty awesome seeing that.

You are the second person on here today that ive heard mention that. I might have to check it out. I used to live in N. California and we used to go to monterey bay aquarium couple times a year. One year they had a baby great white, 500 lb.baby, in their large show tank, they were the only aquarium in the world to have a great white they were going to release it into the wild soon. That was pretty awesome seeing that.
That sounds cool!

One year they had a baby great white, 500 lb.baby, in their large show tank, they were the only aquarium in the world to have a great white they were going to release it into the wild soon. That was pretty awesome seeing that.
You. You are so lucky to have seen that.

I actually know quite a bit about their ventures into Great White Sharks.

The Georgia Aquarium used to be the largest aquarium in the world, and is the largest in the Western Hemisphere. Only Chimelong Ocean Park beats it I think. Any way, its the only place to see Manta Rays (one) and Whale Sharks (4) outside of Asia.

Oh and also, it was me that mentioned that earlier today lol.

You. You are so lucky to have seen that.

I actually know quite a bit about their ventures into Great White Sharks.

The Georgia Aquarium used to be the largest aquarium in the world, and is the largest in the Western Hemisphere. Only Chimelong Ocean Park beats it I think. Any way, its the only place to see Manta Rays (one) and Whale Sharks (4) outside of Asia.
Yeah it was super lucky, he was only there for 6 months and we just happened to be there at that time, it was quite the site seeing a huge apex predator like that even though he was a young swim by the glass a few feet from my face.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back