P Piltdownpaul Fish Herder Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 1,538 Reaction score 0 Points 0 May 3, 2008 #16 Absolute tat-thats all i can say............
TylerFerretLord g͝e͠ek҉ Joined Jun 20, 2007 Messages 1,692 Reaction score 25 Points 0 Location Long Island, NY May 3, 2008 #17 I'm buying 5.
P Piltdownpaul Fish Herder Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 1,538 Reaction score 0 Points 0 May 3, 2008 #18 Need to ask the seller this question-"is this item s**te or is it s**te!"-i'm sure an answer will be forthcoming-chinese mass produced tat!
Need to ask the seller this question-"is this item s**te or is it s**te!"-i'm sure an answer will be forthcoming-chinese mass produced tat!
emmsy Fishaholic Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 571 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location swansea May 3, 2008 #19 Cor, if I had that I would be really Eggcited, its Eggcellent. A bit Eggtravigant for me, and I don't want to have Egg on my face for buying it. Cracking ! Emma
Cor, if I had that I would be really Eggcited, its Eggcellent. A bit Eggtravigant for me, and I don't want to have Egg on my face for buying it. Cracking ! Emma
P Piltdownpaul Fish Herder Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 1,538 Reaction score 0 Points 0 May 3, 2008 #20 Thats truly awful emma! No yolking on this item (sorry joking!)