This Is Sooo Funny

Thats an ad for blockbuster ( a movie rental store) here in canada and the states. They have some funny ones.
 
yeah they had a whole series of ads with the bunny and guinea pig.. what are their names? Ray and something.

Everyone of them made me laugh!
 
Hey, I remember those BlockBuster ads.

I never see them anymore though...
 
That was pretty funny! Much better than the crappy blockbuster ads we get here as well.

Come on blockbuster - sort it out.
:P
 
We also have Blockbuster in Denmark, but I've never seen them advertise.
 
It's Ray and Carl I believe. I was looking for the other commercials on the net somewhere. Some of them are pretty funny
 
love it!!
have you ever seen the australian whiskas catfood ads from a few years ago??? theyre the same sort of thing & just as funny. im sure you can still go to whiskas.com australia & download them..........worth a look.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top