fatheadminnow Fish Aficionado Joined Jan 14, 2009 Messages 4,815 Reaction score 14 Points 38 Location US Oct 14, 2009 #1 http/www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRRjpCvAOqM...feature=related -FHM
R reeeedfish Fish Crazy Joined Aug 23, 2009 Messages 298 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Oct 14, 2009 #2 I agree! I wonder how it supports itself?
thefubar Fish Crazy Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 265 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Oct 14, 2009 #3 looks like a similar system that would "hide" a large LCD TV in the foot of the bed. I need one of these motors to lift me out of my warm bed on a cold monday morning
looks like a similar system that would "hide" a large LCD TV in the foot of the bed. I need one of these motors to lift me out of my warm bed on a cold monday morning
fatheadminnow Fish Aficionado Joined Jan 14, 2009 Messages 4,815 Reaction score 14 Points 38 Location US Oct 14, 2009 #4 -FHM