This is impossible

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

canis_lupus

Fishaholic
Reaction score
k i came home today to find a little baby (guppy?) it looks like a guppy fry but if it is then that's impossible or is it! i found this little guy in my tank containing 1 male guppy, 1 male platy, 1 juvenile female molly (never met a male molly) and 2 oto cats (undetermined sex) how can this b? i've deduced the fry is not a platy and not an oto so what is it? i did have a female platy and guppy in the tank about 3 or 4 days ago as well as a female black lyretail molly (don't ask i had to do some moving around) it's not a black molly and my female molly never met another colour male molly. sooooo that leaves the guppy. my female was pregnant when she was in this tank but 3 days later she is still the same pregnancy! no change!!!!!! not to mention this guppy fry is at least a week old!!!!!!!!!! i don't know :S

It could be put in a seperate tank. I could tell with a picture :D

well it's in with my other fry in the breeding thing......i don't think my camera can get a pic that small.......i'm pretty sure it's a guppy tho with a ripped tail. it's crazy

It's prolly a guppy. My female took 9 days to spit out all her fry the first time she had a litter(?). Somewere smaller than a grain of rice while others were twice that size. After a couple weeks you probably won't be able to tell which was the surprise fry.

female guppys can also store sperm so it couldbe on of the fish that came and went from your tank...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back