Obviously it would be perfect for a school of common pleco's. It's obvious.![]()
Erm, I suppose it would make a really cool betta tank. That is probably how I would use it if it mysteriously showed up at my doorstep somehow. Just one single, quaint little homely male veiltail betta. I would put lots of big plants traling to the top, and somehow make it to where he could rest at the top if he wanted to.

Obviously it would be perfect for a school of common pleco's. It's obvious.![]()
Erm, I suppose it would make a really cool betta tank. That is probably how I would use it if it mysteriously showed up at my doorstep somehow. Just one single, quaint little homely male veiltail betta. I would put lots of big plants traling to the top, and somehow make it to where he could rest at the top if he wanted to.
betta would be probably one of the worst fish to put in it as they would have trouble going to surface for air![]()
Obviously it would be perfect for a school of common pleco's. It's obvious.![]()
Erm, I suppose it would make a really cool betta tank. That is probably how I would use it if it mysteriously showed up at my doorstep somehow. Just one single, quaint little homely male veiltail betta. I would put lots of big plants traling to the top, and somehow make it to where he could rest at the top if he wanted to.
betta would be probably one of the worst fish to put in it as they would have trouble going to surface for air![]()

But how on earth would you clean it.....i've got visions of someone crawling in when it's on it's side and geting stuck with the vacume......ooooooooerrrrrrr the mind boggles.