Thinking About Redoing Pics With Pc

StrontiumDog

Fish Addict
Joined
May 12, 2004
Messages
913
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Warrington UK
I've not touched a pencil or brush for about 13 years ( showing my age now ). Just by chance I had a little look through my old art folder.

Thought yeh why not scan them then re touch them up with the PC, or even finish loads of ideas I had for paintings.

Your comments are welcome............... should I go back to my art?

First 2 are A3 scanned 4 times and copied and pasted with paint, so hench the lines in between them.
 

Attachments

  • PatBenatar.webp
    PatBenatar.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 129
  • michelle.webp
    michelle.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 116
a few idea's I had not even started painting or even put onto A3 paper.

got drawing block......... some doddle pics
 

Attachments

  • img040.webp
    img040.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 116
  • img041.webp
    img041.webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 149
  • img051.webp
    img051.webp
    46.4 KB · Views: 125

Most reactions

Back
Top