Think I Messed Up...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

mhmm im not to sure what i want either tbh. so much to choose from.

my tanks 3 foot and 4 inches long. about a foot and a 4 inches wide. i think..

think im missing a BN aswel. can only find one!

should be getting my sand tomorrow so hopefully he will turn up with i get the gravel out

so i found the other BN. just in the middle of changing the substrate. i thought id washed the sand enough but my tank is literally a swamp colour. i read on here its fine to put the fish back in so ive put all the fish back in with about half a tank of old tank water. got the filter running and everything set up as normal just need to replant the plants. which il do when the water is clear

my mum also got me 4 german rams. i dont know what sex either the guy at MA didnt tell her. :crazy: i think when i can sex then hopefully ive got a 1 male 3 females. if not il have to swap/get rid of the excess male.

i looked at some bogmood/mopani and stuff at MA but a small piece was £22(about $30) so ive left it for a bit. il throw in all my old ornaments to give the rams the cover they want until i find something suitable i want.

Sounds like a good plan! You may be able to keep all your German Rams in a tank that size. I've never had the Germans only the Bolivians, and they are supposed to be best when kept in pairs I believe. German Blue Rams need very well established tanks, higher heat & better water conditions with low nitrates. This is why many folks keep them with Discus. Make sure you keep up with the water changes. :good:

yeah im guna change half the tank a day for the next couple of days due to substrate change anyways to clear it

ive just done a rough sexing on them and i think i have 1 male and 3 females. but cant be too sure as there so young and the water is still quite "murky"

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back