FishGuest5123

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
28E39243-8163-4E21-A661-FA74A6C0A377.jpeg
7F76F494-56DF-472D-AABC-BA9E5A61869B.jpeg
A710C2DC-1ABD-4466-8BF8-E94C10E9BDD5.jpeg
E758DABC-5BC5-47DE-B904-099E2A8F5FD5.jpeg
I ordered 5 chewy barbs to build my schoal back up. Could not believe they sent me such tiny ones. Here’s a pic. I’m feeding them fry starter to build them up. I wish I had taken a pic last week when I first got them but here they are now. They did apologize and credited me for the babies. I’ll have to keep them in another tank for awhile. One pic has a medium size with the baby. The golden white clouds are young but larger than the barbs!

Aaaww, teeny babies! :wub:

How many tanks do you have altogether, @Deanasue ? I know you have the room with a lot of betta tanks, plus two or three huge goldfish tanks? But I don't know how many, or how you manage them all! I feel overwhelmed at times with four, and three of those are less than 16 gallons :lol:

The plant still in the pot and rockwool is making my fingers twitch though :p It'll grow better if you remove the rockwool and plant it ;) Might need some ferts too :)

Aaaww, teeny babies! :wub:

How many tanks do you have altogether, @Deanasue ? I know you have the room with a lot of betta tanks, plus two or three huge goldfish tanks? But I don't know how many, or how you manage them all! I feel overwhelmed at times with four, and three of those are less than 16 gallons :lol:

The plant still in the pot and rockwool is making my fingers twitch though :p It'll grow better if you remove the rockwool and plant it ;) Might need some ferts too :)
The plants are just in QT for a couple of days. That’s my QT tank. They’ll be planted in sand once they go to main tanks. I feed them Flourish Comprehensive. :). I have 75G and a 45G in the family room with my goldfish in them. The 75G also has a bn pleco. Then I have the 150G pond on the patio with single tail goldfish. In the fish room I have a 55G with neon tetras and cories, a 20 long with red cherry shrimp, a 29G community tanks with zebra danios, golden white clouds, cherry barbs, glo light tetras and a bn pleco. Then I have (3) 5G, (1) 6.5G, and (3) 10G all with bettas in them. Now, of course, I have the QT 20 long with the babies in them. Oh, I have another 5G snail aquarium. That’s it! :)

The plants are just in QT for a couple of days. That’s my QT tank. They’ll be planted in sand once they go to main tanks. I feed them Flourish Comprehensive. :). I have 75G and a 45G in the family room with my goldfish in them. The 75G also has a bn pleco. Then I have the 150G pond on the patio with single tail goldfish. In the fish room I have a 55G with neon tetras and cories, a 20 long with red cherry shrimp, a 29G community tanks with zebra danios, golden white clouds, cherry barbs, glo light tetras and a bn pleco. Then I have (3) 5G, (1) 6.5G, and (3) 10G all with bettas in them. Now, of course, I have the QT 20 long with the babies in them. Oh, I have another 5G snail aquarium. That’s it! :)

And here I was, thinking thrice about buying the two second hand 4ft tanks, with all the essentials, which the seller is practically giving away at a couple hundred bucks.

Cherry Barbs are fun. they don't get much bigger than about 2 inches and are always active. they do best in groups. I have 5 of them myself.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back