• external digital(with batteries)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The-Wolf

Ex-LFS manager/ keeper of over 30 danio species
Reaction score
I've just broke another glass on, so I'm going to the stick on type.
just wondered what everyone else uses.

I use the internal glass ones.

Just removed my external stick-on from mt 29g. I wasn't very accurate after I tested it with 3 different glass ones.

How do tou keep breaking them danio? :dunno:

The external stick on ones go bad after a while. I switched to a hang on, internal glass style and like it, old fashioned but reliable and accurate.

cometcattle said:
How do tou keep breaking them danio? :dunno:
When I use my mag cleaner, you've only got to touch it and it breaks :(

i have an extremly accurite glass mercury kodak thermometer used for photography chemicals. it is encased in thick stainless steel and near indestructable.

i use a lgass one nicked from a school science lab :rolleyes: there are two stick-on ones on my tank as well tht have been there for three years and are totally wrecked, one of them constantly reads 30, the other 27, i keep meaning to take them off but i never do. *sigh*

Half of mine are external stick-on ones, and the other half are metal internal ones.

external on all the tanks and 2 glass internals that swap tanks regularly (and go in buckets for water changes.

I also have an expensive digital probe one that gets used from time to time...

luxum said:
The external stick on ones go bad after a while. I switched to a hang on, internal glass style and like it, old fashioned but reliable and accurate.
Mine was dead when I took it off too. :/

The metal hang-on is accurate, but I couldn't close any of my hoods all the way.
I would always remember to remove it during cleaning right after I knocked it off.

I use the internal ones for all my tank. It's not because I like them or anything it's just what I got with all my tank pakages...hehe. They're good anyway.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back