poisongirl
New Member
- Joined
- May 27, 2009
- Messages
- 55
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Today I started scraping the blue spray paint off my tank. With a stanley blade. My arm aches and I have not even done half of one end yet!
I have the back to do as I'm going to spray it dark blue or black. I would have left it but the guy made a bad job of it and it just looks cheap.
Is there a quicker and easier way to get it off??
Should be getting my stand next week so want to start getting it ready to position it
I have the back to do as I'm going to spray it dark blue or black. I would have left it but the guy made a bad job of it and it just looks cheap.
Is there a quicker and easier way to get it off??
Should be getting my stand next week so want to start getting it ready to position it







