then vs now

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Anonymous Fox

Fish Addict
Reaction score
share a pic of your fish at the petstore or somthing, all sad and niglected, faded colors. then show a pic of now, happy, colors back, living its best life

The pet stores i go to don't have neglected fish, SO i support them. they were all pretty happy when i bought them, but grew a lot :)

Most people on here won't buy from chain pet stores. It's just cruel. Don't support those businesses, even if you think you're "saving" the fish. If you think there's a genuine problem in your local pet store, take photos and contact the local animal abuse prevention service. Don't buy into it.

Most people on here won't buy from chain pet stores. It's just cruel. Don't support those businesses, even if you think you're "saving" the fish. If you think there's a genuine problem in your local pet store, take photos and contact the local animal abuse prevention service. Don't buy into it.
yep! my local chain store (petsmart) is very good tho... i support them and they are supported by api.
my local petco on the other hand does not know what it is doing.

When you say this, has me wondering. There is a chain store in Houston that I really like called Fish Gallery. I have been to two different Fish Gallery stores and both were clean and well taken care of. The fish I have bought from there were healthy.

I have yet to do any online ordering of fish, etc. But I have read mixed reviews about this, some good and some bad.

It’s not really a neglected vs now pic, more just how much he’s grown....
CBA9C2CF-0B07-41AC-B13D-A49C15DAD516.jpeg
10D48DED-A17F-4B69-909E-A859D13CD702.jpeg

baby Pablo to a little more matured Pablo.

Pablo is so big now! looks like ur camra quality grew to (; (sorry if that can out as rude)

what kind of fish is he? i thought oscar, but he doesent look like an oscar?
He’s a firemouth. And it’s 2 different cameras for sure. Iphone 11 vs 12(or 11 pro I don’t really know, 2nd pic is from my gf’s phone)

Most reactions

trending

Back