Fluval Aquasky 2.0 Light

I was told that having the blue at 100% will not cause an algae problem. Here's a picture at 20% blue, 30% green, 30% red and 5% white. It doesn't look any better; still cloudy. Still not that crystal clear.
 

Attachments

  • 1000003339.webp
    1000003339.webp
    413.4 KB · Views: 27
I was told that having the blue at 100% will not cause an algae problem. Here's a picture at 20% blue, 30% green, 30% red and 5% white. It doesn't look any better; still cloudy. Still not that crystal clear.
I think it is better than with 100% blue but in any event the cloudy-ness is not being caused by the light but small particles in the water column the light is reflecting off of - why lots of possibilities and i will let someone else enumerate over them.
 
I tested all my water parameters and they are all good.
Bud the parameters can be golden and you can still have particles and micro bubbles in the water column.
 
I think this light is just a piece of crap. It shouldn't be this difficult to program to your tank to look nice.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top