The Sopranos

cometcattle

Go Hawks!
Reaction score
The 6th and final season is set to begin. :D
http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/

pauli.jpg

You know I'm ready :*
I've been replaying season 5 on HBO In Demand just to catch up again.

MUhahah, I just bought some DVD Box sets of theirs. Although I dought season 6 will be here in Aus anytime soon, I can still catch up! :)

You guys should try the Soprano trivia on the HBO website. :thumbs:

There will be 12 new episodes starting March 12, and then the final 8 episodes airing in early 2007.

Miagi - How much do the box sets run you in Oz?

ditto that. It was a good episode, I sort of figured it would be meh, but it lived up to the hype. Lot's of new characters which I usually hate at first, but that guy who wanted to go to Florida turned out to be an upstanding gentleman in the end :p

jr :lol:

ditto that. It was a good episode, I sort of figured it would be meh, but it lived up to the hype. Lot's of new characters which I usually hate at first, but that guy who wanted to go to Florida turned out to be an upstanding gentleman in the end :p

jr :lol:

:lol:

also: "Janice, it's my hobby." The hat was priceless. :lol:

2 years ago my mate gave me seasons 1-3 of Sopranos, started watching them 3 months ago and just last night finished S6 finale. What can I say? In totality the best TV I've ever seen. Tony Soprano, the gangster, the anti-hero, you root for him even though he commits heinous crimes. I thought the ending was done to perfection. I can highly recommend this series, it's a mix between your classic soap and Goodfellas!!!

crikey!!
thread resurection

best programme ever though I agree although I don;t recall being that impressed with the ending

My wife took me on a sopranoes tour on my 30th birthday in new york.

Went to the satriales pork store and had a couple of pints in the Bada Bing strip club amongst other stufff. very good if your a fan

crikey!!
thread resurection

best programme ever though I agree although I don;t recall being that impressed with the ending

Went to the satriales pork store and had a couple of pints in the Bada Bing strip club amongst other stufff. very good if your a fan

Yeah lol, I dont see the need to create a new thread if there is one already present talking about the same stuff. That way you can see the history etc etc

Many people I know dislike the ending. I liked the way that it was shout, from POV of Tony, bell rings, door opens etc...Plus the way I concluded it was that Tony moved on, whereas many believe there will be a s7 or even a film.

That tour sounds awesome mate!!

Started watching the Wire now! Thats pretty good also, but not as fun.

crikey!!
thread resurection

Yeah lol, I dont see the need to create a new thread if there is one already present talking about the same stuff. That way you can see the history etc etc

Many people I know dislike the ending. I liked the way that it was shout, from POV of Tony, bell rings, door opens etc...Plus the way I concluded it was that Tony moved on, whereas many believe there will be a s7 or even a film.

That tour sounds awesome mate!!

Started watching the Wire now! Thats pretty good also, but not as fun.

I;ve heard the wire is great trouble is too late for me to start watching now, I;ll wait for my mate to buy box sets!!!

I haven't got round to watching The Sopranos yet but i watched all 5 series of The Wire in less than a month.Without a doubt the finest tv i have ever seen.I doubt it can be topped.

I couldn't get into the Sopranoes, I gave up about season 3..

My favourite shows have been:

The Wire
Deadwood
Generation Kill
Dexter

I now watch very little tv as I find nothing else can keep my attention =D

Same thing happened after reading China Mieville's The Scar and Perdido Street Station.

Simon - the tour is that still available even though the shows cancelled? Of to new york in a couple of months and wanted to go but thought they might of stopped it .

I watched all the wire in like 2 weeks well addictive.

Most reactions

Back