The Oscar Has Been Named!

:( hope he calls u " peter prawn" then you can be nervous too!----Ace can i ave another pill plz, cos the thort of what could happen in an imaginary " whats for dinner" scene is making me LMFAO :lol:








nice banner ! :)
 
:( hope he calls u " peter prawn" then you can be nervous too!----Ace can i ave another pill plz, cos the thort of what could happen in an imaginary " whats for dinner" scene is making me LMFAO :lol:








nice banner ! :)

Another Pill!, the last one I gave you was Exlax so you would be on the toilet and not typing on here. What do you want a pill for someone with mental problems or a pill to make you sleep? (I have lots of pills ;) for personal use)
 
oh i also found out hes not albino!!

his tail is turning black

hes 100% lutino tiger
 
well about 2 hours

i had to learn how to cut sushi out of his background..
i then had to make the mottled background...

photoshop isnt easy!!
 
i love it...really pleased with the result!!

if anybody wants me to make them one..just say :D
 
i love it...really pleased with the result!!

if anybody wants me to make them one..just say :D

Amateur work but a nice start!, Would look better with HERMAN down the side instead of a japenese dish ;)
 
i love it...really pleased with the result!!

if anybody wants me to make them one..just say :D

Amateur work but a nice start!, Would look better with HERMAN down the side instead of a japenese dish ;)


i am gonna put a tenner on the fact that there is now at least 1 fish that Ace owns with a name, and i bet that name is Herman.... you big softie ace :lol:
shelagh xxx
 
i love it...really pleased with the result!!

if anybody wants me to make them one..just say :D

Amateur work but a nice start!, Would look better with HERMAN down the side instead of a japenese dish ;)


i am gonna put a tenner on the fact that there is now at least 1 fish that Ace owns with a name, and i bet that name is Herman.... you big softie ace :lol:
shelagh xxx

I have named no fish at all I can put a wager on that, I get rid of them too quick (can never make up my mind what I want). But when I get my puffers I will name them and yes one will be called Herman.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top