The Official "hey Lovelies" Thread

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Lovelies!!!

I has some guppy fry that are aboot 3 weeks old.. I decided to conduct a lil experiment today inwolving a guppy fry that is aboot three weeks old and putting said fry in my beta tank and see what happens..

well by the time I came back to my tank from getting an oat soda, the show was over..

I can only deduce that the fry got sucked up into the filter.. yeah that's what happened..

I wonder what my stats are?? that might of has had somethang to do with the missing fry.. scratch that idear aboot the fry getting sucked into the filter..
Lions'HUMONGOUS CHICKEN'S arena! That fry wasn't a good enough gladiator...

I halfway agree with you FishBlast. The half that I agree with is that this thread has degenerated. The other half, into AWESOME, is all that I disagree with. ROFLMAO
LOL! X) It's a creepy kind of awesome. HAMBONE's avatar isn't making it any easier. :p Btw, HAMBONE, what character is that in your avatar?
EDIT: Never mind, after studying the character aspect, I traced back to Phineas & Ferb's Heinz Doofenshmirtz. Never watched it, but saw some pics and recognized the style.

Wait, Do i need to medicate to participate? Um.. After 12 please. thank you
Just drink coffee and take loads of sugar. Same effect.

Hey Lovelies!!!

Got a dozen new fry this fine morn..

Off to get bbq..

Later Lovelies!!!

Omg hambone, i miss bbq....the brits think its just cooking on a fire, silly billies

Omg hambone, i miss bbq....the brits think its just cooking on a fire, silly billies

we has the best BBQ in the world aboot 25 miles from my house.. I've had bbq all over the world, and nothing comes close..

BT's Smokehouse..

I got pulled chicken
beef brisket
st looey ribs
sticky rib tips
cheesey balls
corn bread
mac and cheese

I have completely failed to follow this thread.

thankfully.
There is obviously no path to "follow" it is to be classified as abstract
Krieg-Barrie-many-paths.jpg

WAAY too many paths. Might as well take them all since all paths lead to Rome.
romanroadmap.jpg

Probably easier to walk them all at once when drunk.

we has the best BBQ in the world aboot 25 miles from my house.. I've had bbq all over the world, and nothing comes close..

BT's Smokehouse..

I got pulled chicken
beef brisket
st looey ribs
sticky rib tips
cheesey balls
corn bread
mac and cheese

Ooooh that's just mean!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions