The Official "hey Lovelies" Thread

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not on par with the molly-eating dude.

"Im sorry, i cant do a vid 2nite, the Mrs isnt up for it, But tomorrow im going to fillet all 100 and, can i fry them?"

Has to have been one of the best threads on here, hands down. Bar this one.

#136### dude?

Still not on par with the molly-eating dude.

"Im sorry, i cant do a vid 2nite, the Mrs isnt up for it, But tomorrow im going to fillet all 100 and, can i fry them?"

Has to have been one of the best threads on here, hands down. Bar this one.

#136### dude?
LOLZ! I miss that thread. Wonder if he had bigger fish to fry...

Lovey you obvioulsy have no intention of telling us what your water stats are -so dont bother to ask for help or advise as you are clearly not serious about fish welfare just making inane comments.

Hey Lovelies!!!

awwight to get you off my back here are my stats.. juss so you know I am using calibrated equipment that are NIST traceable.

Cole Palmer Alcohol Thermometer (2)

Vaisala HMT-31 RH/Temp Probe

Signet 8900 Multi-Parameter Controller (2)

4ph, 7ph, and 10ph buffer solution various lot numbers, you will not need them for "my stats"

Honeywell 10 channel Data Logger calibrated to read within 5 counts of the Signet 8900

Temp, Relative Humidity and Barometreic pressure of my living room at time of reading: 72°F, RH of 58% 29.53mB and dropping 7mB p/H over the course of 8 hours.

Tank 1 Temp: 76°F
Tank 2 Temp: 75°F

Tank 1 dKH:100 ppm
Tank 2 dKH: 150ppm

Tank 1 PH: 7.03
Tank 2 PH: 7.01

Tank 1 Ammonia: 0 No reading
Tank 2 Ammonia: 0 No reading

I don't has the ability to measure nitrates and nitrites right now, but then again I don't think I need too..

Soooooo what are your stats??? and are you using equipment calibrated to your national laboratory? Yeah it cost me a few hundred dollars to use a calibration house's services but it's worth it to me to get the piece of mind that the readings I am taking actually has value to them..

What is your ph?? ahhh you can't tell me because you don't know if your numbers are real.. I do.. Maybe next try being a lil nicer to people who are new to this board, yet may know a thing or two aboot making accurate measurements and what has you..

edit for forgetting an r and a think

Why bother joining if you're going to make non-fish related comments...? Completely pointless... Hambone, I actually HATE fishkeepers that don't seem to care about their fishes' wellfare... You're giving this impression. As I said before, fish don't just die - YOU are killing them.

I will offer advice if you need it but not because I like you.

wow.. that was a lil harsh no?? with all the people in pain and suffering throughout the world why are you so concerned with my fish? I had a burp, and the burp is gone yo.. settle down..

Hey Lovelies!!!

I moved one of my apple snails to my other tank cause thats how I do..

Hey lovely

...just wanted to say, rofl.

Keep the trolling going.

pH 7.8
ammonia 0 (not measurable)
nitrite 0 (not measurable)
nitrate 10-20

keep on sharing!

Since when did people start relying on water tests?

Since they're like you know, totally reliable and without fail :D.

But seriously, water tests = bad indicator. Knowing your fish and how they react to changes = far more reliable.

Knowing symptoms of disease = more reliable yet.

I'm gonna go measure my nitrate levels to see if I have any Hexamita spp. :D

But I love my nitrates! Srsly My plants would riot if I went against them...

*waves KNO3 around like a lunatic*

As long as they're not above 20ppm, because we all know that all research shows that they're totally deadly above 20 ppm (you know since LD50 values are totally not above 1000ppm according to scientific literature).

But I love my nitrates! Srsly My plants would riot if I went against them...

*waves KNO3 around like a lunatic*

As long as they're not above 20ppm, because we all know that all research shows that they're totally deadly above 20 ppm (you know since LD50 values are totally not above 1000ppm according to scientific literature).
$@^*! Well I better go do a 300% water change then.....

One should never do a 300% water change, it can be too much of a shock since tap water has different parameters than tank water. Especially if one does water changes frequently and has tap water with a high buffer capacity. Those are in the biggest danger.

One should never do a 300% water change, it can be too much of a shock since tap water has different parameters than tank water. Especially if one does water changes frequently and has tap water with a high buffer capacity. Those are in the biggest danger.
OMG! How do I undo the water change!?

"Imagination, life is your creation"
-AQUA, Barbie Girl

But unless you're a *talented* singer with a *generous* imagination, you can't. I'm afraid all your fish are just going to die. I hope you're happy.

"Imagination, love is your creation"
-AQUA, Barbie Girl

But unless you're a *talented* singer with a *generous* imagination, you can't. I'm afraid all your fish are just going to die. I hope you're happy.

Well they had it coming >.> Little ********!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back