The Official "hey Lovelies" Thread

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to get my new 55 gallon setup. I'm going to have so many cool things lol :D

South American?  Southeast Asian?  African?  Indian?

I've always wanted to try an African biotope with Chocolate Gouramis, Kribensis, Congo Tetra, Upside Down Catfish, etc.

Or maybe a Rainbow tank, that could be nice.............

Ruskull said:
South American?  Southeast Asian?  African?  Indian?

I've always wanted to try an African biotope with Chocolate Gouramis, Kribensis, Congo Tetra, Upside Down Catfish, etc.

Or maybe a Rainbow tank, that could be nice.............
I'm thinking of keeping my current stock and just adding on. Not really thinking biotope for this one lol.

HAMBONE said:
Hey Lovelies!!!

Presently in negotiations with the wife regarding a cruise to Alasker..

Q: When does she want to go?
A: I dunno, Alaska.....

I'll get me coat.....

Hey Lovelies!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a long time, I've had a lot of catching up to do reading-wise on the Lovelies thread.

I've lost heart Lovelies. I've lost most of my fish and I don't know why. All I have left are 4 rasboras, 1 platy, 1 peppered, 1 bronze and 1 albino cory, my clown plec and my betta. Thassit. Everyone else has died one by one over the past couple of months. I've been doing my weekly water changes and I've cut down on feeding. My molly and ram showed signs of white patches, my platy and one of the cories started to swim out of balance (swim bladder?) but the rest just showed up dead.

I've been watching the betta but he seems to keep to himself.

I have lots of trumpet snails which I cull regularly cos they're eating my once-healthy Vallis.   

Do any of you Lovelies have any advice?? I need to get my fish-keeping mojo back......

I know I don't have the stocking right for the cories etc. but I don't want to add anything else until everything is ok. The last death was an albino cory yesterday.
sad2.gif

angry.png

unsure.png

the_lock_man said:

Hey Lovelies!!!

Presently in negotiations with the wife regarding a cruise to Alasker..

Q: When does she want to go?
A: I dunno, Alaska.....

I'll get me coat.....

sneaky2.gif

Screen Shot 2013-07-23 at 10.02.40 AM.png

"Leave the jokes to the bear!"

Fintastic! said:
Hey Lovelies!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a long time, I've had a lot of catching up to do reading-wise on the Lovelies thread.

I've lost heart Lovelies. I've lost most of my fish and I don't know why. All I have left are 4 rasboras, 1 platy, 1 peppered, 1 bronze and 1 albino cory, my clown plec and my betta. Thassit. Everyone else has died one by one over the past couple of months. I've been doing my weekly water changes and I've cut down on feeding. My molly and ram showed signs of white patches, my platy and one of the cories started to swim out of balance (swim bladder?) but the rest just showed up dead.

I've been watching the betta but he seems to keep to himself.

I have lots of trumpet snails which I cull regularly cos they're eating my once-healthy Vallis.   

Do any of you Lovelies have any advice?? I need to get my fish-keeping mojo back......

I know I don't have the stocking right for the cories etc. but I don't want to add anything else until everything is ok. The last death was an albino cory yesterday.
sad2.gif

angry.png

unsure.png

is it possible you has a parasite??

I had cammallannuss verms and I lost 10 guppies and an angelfish due to the verms..

Hey lovelies! Stopped by Petco today and picked me up a 55 gallon tank.

Man of fish said:
Hey lovelies! Stopped by Petco today and picked me up a 55 gallon tank.
Was that the $1 per gallon sale?  Can't beat it................

Yup it was!

Hey lovelies!

Stand is coming in the mail today :)

Hey Lovelies!!!

We has to start a new thread.. this one is too big..(twss)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back