The Official "hey Lovelies" Thread

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need an invite to join lovelies? lol didn't know we enforced the rules

Hey Lovelies welcomes all!!!

BTW, I tightened both connections to that block since both were loose.  I'll try starting it tomorrow since it's too late.

Ruskull said:
Hey Lovelies welcomes all!!!

Quoted for truth...
Man of fish said:
You need an invite to join lovelies? lol didn't know we enforced the rules
nope, not at all..

aint no rules, except for the ones that are already in place..

HAMBONE said:
Hey Lovelies!!!

Tomorrow is trash day... Remember how we ate those lobsters a couple days ago?? well, a few 90° days happened.. I opened my back door and whoa baby..

I put my bin out on the sidewalk already to mess with the people who walk by.. That puts a smile on my face..

Going to do a water change on the 37 gallon at a minimum tonight.. getting ready for such endeavors, or so I has heard..

FYI people, I inwited NY82 to the thread, if she posts, please be nice.. Talking to you Lock Man..

Erm, in what way am I not nice?

the_lock_man said:

Hey Lovelies!!!

Tomorrow is trash day... Remember how we ate those lobsters a couple days ago?? well, a few 90° days happened.. I opened my back door and whoa baby..

I put my bin out on the sidewalk already to mess with the people who walk by.. That puts a smile on my face..

Going to do a water change on the 37 gallon at a minimum tonight.. getting ready for such endeavors, or so I has heard..

FYI people, I inwited NY82 to the thread, if she posts, please be nice.. Talking to you Lock Man..

Erm, in what way am I not nice?

Oh dude, I was juss fooling... you're cool and the gang yo..

Hey lovelies!!!

Today I received from www.angelsplus.com the following:
1 Z of Freeze Dried Brine Skrimp
2 Z of Tubix worms
2 Z of freeze dried plankton
8 Z of Stick food for cory cats
and a z of bottom feeder food all for 31 dollars including shipping..

My fish food needs are covered for the next year or so..
CrazyAboutFish said:
Can I join?
biggrin.png
Welcome to Hey Lovelies!!!
big_boss.gif

My fish don't really like the frozen Daphnia or the freeze dried Tubifex Worms.  They can't get enough of the Frozen Bloodworms & Brine Shrimp though...........

Hey Lovelies!!!

Juss came back from the LFS's...

Operation Grows My Own Brine Skrimps is in full effect..

I got me an air pump and a wessel to grow the skrimps in...

going to start a batch tomorrow when I get home from work..

Oh, I also got two guppys today too.. for the 14 gallon..

I miss our Fancy Guppies, we had 3 males that we originally bought from Walmart we kept for a couple of years. I tried to add a single male to the group and we suspect he harassed the original 3 to death.   Eventually he met his match when he tried to act tough with some female Bettas we were keeping at the time.

I didn't realize that Guppies can be so evil.........
devil.gif
   He didn't really bother them much in front of us, only when we weren't around.  We'd find a dead one the next day.

Hey lovelies! I found a 55 gallon acrylic tank with canopy, stand, filter, heater etc all the works for only $100 on Craigslist! I contacted asking if it was still available. Hopefully it is! If so I plan on snatching it up. It's too good of a deal to turn down even if I haven't sold my other tanks yet!

Probably for the best... You are trying to save up your money for the salty side, right?

No, saving for a 55 or 75 gallon fw tank that's why I'm selling all my fw tanks. So I can upgrade it. Then ill be left just with 2 larger tanks vs multiple smaller ones.

Hey Lovelies!

I'm stressing our today! And it's only 11am! Ok, so my plate is ill. I can't do anything a about it as I am going on holiday tomorrow. Really bad timing...

Also, on my way home on Tuesday someone went and put their bin on the pavement! Nearly made me fall over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Back