The Official "hey Lovelies" Thread

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Lovelies! Look what I get to look for forward too!

http://news.yahoo.com/noaa-east-beware-coming-frankenstorm-171317994.html

It's a horrible combination of a hurricane and a blizzard, that will combine into one giant Frankenstorm that's heading straight for me! :crazy: Good thing I've stocked up on AmmoniaSafe in case of power outtages :no:

Hey Lovelies! Look what I get to look for forward too!

http://news.yahoo.com/noaa-east-beware-coming-frankenstorm-171317994.html

It's a horrible combination of a hurricane and a blizzard, that will combine into one giant Frankenstorm that's heading straight for me! :crazy: Good thing I've stocked up on AmmoniaSafe in case of power outtages :no:

Oooooooooooohh God. :crazy:

WalMart, Home Depot, and the fish stores in town don't sell aquarium safe silicone <.< My adventure to getting driftwood in my tanks is on hold... yet again

Hey Lovelies!

One of Zach's Comets decided to fly the coop.....found it dead on the floor tonight. :/ I guess it's a 1 Comet 3 gallon tank now. :S This weekend we'll be taking the other one to my father's pond.

Here's a couple of quick pictures of my (2) female Dwarf Gouramis -

The smaller, but tougher, lighter colored Powder Blue female:

DSCN2051.jpg

DSCN2018.jpg

Here's the darker, striped, more mellow female:

DSCN2035.jpg

They are gorgeauos! I always wanted a dwarf gourami for my 20 gallon but the sudden illnesses and death turned me off. Great litte fish! My favorites are always the Flame Dwarf Gouramis

They are gorgeauos! I always wanted a dwarf gourami for my 20 gallon but the sudden illnesses and death turned me off. Great litte fish! My favorites are always the Flame Dwarf Gouramis

They are pretty, thank you. I've tried and failed to keep these before but I'm a sucker for punishment. In fact my first one was a Flame, then I tried a Powder Blue. I'm not really an expert with these but the one in the first 2 pics looks like a female Powder Blue and the one in the last pic looks like a female Neon Blue, which are pretty rare.

The male is the natural coloration:

DSCN1888.jpg

DSCN1986.jpg

I'm going to rescue a male betta from my LFS this weekend. I really want a red one, they are stunning! :drool:

Names suggestions anybody?

I made a "ready made name" thread for bettas in the betta section!
And yes, your platy video was indeed the one I saw. My daughter thinks they are very cute. :good:

I'm going to rescue a male betta from my LFS this weekend. I really want a red one, they are stunning! :drool:

Names suggestions anybody?

I made a "ready made name" thread for bettas in the betta section!
And yes, your platy video was indeed the one I saw. My daughter thinks they are very cute. :good:

:hyper: Thank you! And your daughter :lol: Loads of people have disliked it though :sad: Oh well!

Hey Loverlies! It's Friday night!!!

So I stopped by the local Petsmart & bought my son Zach a Double Tail Half Moon Betta. He's currently hanging out in a .75 gallon plastic tank, but his new home will be the 3 gallon tank Zach bought for the Comets he won at the State Fair. The sole surviving Comet is going to my Father's pond this weekend. The other Comet jumped out of the tank........... :crazy:

Hi.
I jammed my finger... Again. Was playing football and wham. 4th time on that finger, and 6th time in the last 6 months. It's the right ring. Was very swollen and hurts. It might even be sprained but I doubt it.

Hey lovelies...
Wondered what was wrong with one of my Hoplos, he was swimming vertically for about a minute, then all of a sudden these huge bubbles come out of his... uhhh, you can guess :blush:

I'm sure afterwards I herd him go "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, that's better"

:rofl: :lol:

Hey lovelies...
Wondered what was wrong with one of my Hoplos, he was swimming vertically for about a minute, then all of a sudden these huge bubbles come out of his... uhhh, you can guess :blush:

I'm sure afterwards I herd him go "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, that's better"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back