The Official "hey Lovelies" Thread

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what happens when america deiceds to vote for a man just because they "want him to be the first"

first what?? foreign berneded president?? well, that worked out well hasn't it..

That's what happens when america deiceds to vote for a man just because they "want him to be the first"

first what?? foreign berneded president?? well, that worked out well hasn't it..

A lot of people only voted for him because they wanted him to be the first african american president
Him being foreing born is just a sad, perversion of what the american system has degraded to

Barry had a better night but for some people to say he was great just shows their desperation in my opinion. Can't argue with a record like that..........

And if Mitney gets a fair chance at the job and he blows it we'll vote him out in 4 years...........

and so the cycle continues.

As Abraham Lincoln said in "Epic Rap Battles of History: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama":

"By the power invested in me by this giant bald bird,
The president shall not be the shiniest of two turds
"

I'd link it, but it has bad words in it.
Go YouTube "Epic Rap Battles of History: Mitt Romney vs Barack Obama"
It's side splittingly hilarious

i didn't euthanise him, i woke up and he was dead :'(

Lucy do you have a video of yellow platy fries on Youtube? I came across one there from someone with a similar name to you.

Lucy do you have a video of yellow platy fries on Youtube? I came across one there from someone with a similar name to you.

This one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC6pq517Xaw&feature=g-upl

That's me!!

Hey Lovelies!!!

Some days, i know it's not everyday, we can part the sea

some days, I know it's not every day, glory beyond our reach..

Let's juss say, I am parting the sea.. oh what a day...

I'm going to rescue a male betta from my LFS this weekend. I really want a red one, they are stunning! :drool:

Names suggestions anybody?

If he's red, he'll need a "red" name

Pyro, Inferno, Sol, El Diablo Rojo, Hot Shot, Hot Rod, Ferrari, Blaze, Rook, etc

I'm going to rescue a male betta from my LFS this weekend. I really want a red one, they are stunning! :drool:

Names suggestions anybody?

Rose Bud

Cinder

Skippy

Buckwheat

Gobbles

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online