The Official "hey Lovelies" Thread 2

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Hey Lovelies!!!

It's been great at work the last couple weeks. I have been by myself, I have gotten so much stuff done.. took care of some back burner items, got some repairs accomplished.. It's funny what I can get done when I am not purposely being distracted..

Hey Lovelies!!!

2014 juss flew by.. 2014 was a great year.. enjoyed watching my daughter grow.. learned to play guitar.. pulled a few dead fish from my tanks this year too..

bad year for cherry skrimps.. my cherry skrimp fleet was decimated by metal poisoning..

2015 projects to be a two thumbs up type of year..

2014 ending on a bang for me. got a gf today and several parties to attend.

Man of fish said:
2014 ending on a bang for me. got a gf today and several parties to attend.
make it home in one piece yo!!!

I'll try! hopefully not too many drunk drivers about around 1 AM when I'm driving home lol

Hey Lovelies!

We're set to go to a NYE party across the street!  No drinking and driving for us.............

Have a healthy and safe New Year's everyone.

I made home safe and happy hope everybody had a good night

Hey Lovelies!!!

I've been on staycation since the 23rd of dec.. gots to go back to work on Monday.. Not sure hows I feels aboot that..

Hey Lovelies!

I also return to work Monday the 5th.  I'm not looking forward to it but I do return to a weekly check and my monthly commission check!  Almost makes it worth returning.................

I return to school the 6th and that's without pay.. not excited to return :lol:

hey ruskull do you ever dose ferts that you mix yourself? cleaning out my fw closet and found a bottle of seachem flourish and all of my ferts supplies from when I did my 8 gallon planted about a year or so ago. 4 bags of stuff. CSM+B, KNO3, K2SO4, KH2PO4. I mixed these myself the CSM mix and then a macro mix with the other 3. I'd ship them to you for the price of shipping if you wanted them. let me know.

I'll def. take that Mof, PM the details please.

Hey Lovelies!!!

Decided to hop on the calibrated scale at work today.. 222.. surprised me.. I was expecting to be at least into the 230's...

Got five pounds of fudge for the holidays.. apparently it hasn't been conwerted to fat yet..

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back