The Most Gentle/peacful/ Least Agressive Fish

Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
4,502
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Calgary Alberta
What do you think it is? I have posted before on the most agressive, now i'm wondering what the least aggressive is. Post what you think has the gentalist attitude.
 
Farlowella cats are incredibly non-aggressive & shy.
 
Bumble Bee goby, absolutley no agression, harmlessly bumble around the bottom of the tank, gorgeous!
 
most rainbowfish species, especially those in the psudomugil genus
 
That i have kept.....

Corydoras (wins hands down)

Guppies (in relation to live-bearers) i find them less aggressive than Swordtails, Mollies and Platies
 
i would go with cories as well they just seem to get on with life and ignore everything that isnt a cory lol
 
Pearl Danio's are not aggressive... they form loyal breeding pairs!
 
Corydoras definitely, they even have cuddly sex. Abolutele little darlings.

Guppies can be quite aggressive, I've got some siblings that can't be kept in the same tank, and I had an old female who was a right horror.

But I really don't believe corys are capable of aggression.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top