the LFS

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

rollntider

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Me and a friend (he lurks on the board here) went to several fish stores today to price tanks and such since he is wanting to breed kribs or blue rams. We went to one store and some idiots in the betta section put 2 bettas together. they were scrapping it out. we figured it out since the bowl they were in was full to the top and there was another bowl empty. We did bring it to the attention of an employee and he thanked me and corrected the problem. I hate idiots that think that crap is cute. I was impressed with the employee seemed to be concerned that 2 bettas were in the same bowl. This was at a national chain. :blink: go figure. maybe there is a glimmer of hope for these national chains. I will give a plug to them super petz. :thumbs:

:rolleyes: It's like people who add small fish to their tanks just to watch them get eaten by the larger, more agressive fish. Not even adding feeder fish, just tiny fish for the sheer enjoyment of the "hunt". :no:

Maybe the betta jumped into the other betta's bowl? -_-

Anyway, it's good that the one employee seemed concerned :nod:

cutechic said:
Maybe the betta jumped into the other betta's bowl? -_-

Anyway, it's good that the one employee seemed concerned :nod:
nope the bowl next to it looked like it was missing the amount of water that was added to the other larger bowl....and it was 2 bowls over. I think they put them together because they were the biggest bettas. the others were kinda small.

Nice to see a concerned employee in a pet store , it was refreshing.

Most reactions

Back