The infamous Peanut Betta

JuiceBox529

Artist, rare disease advocate, fish nerd, author
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Joined
Oct 9, 2019
Messages
11,851
Reaction score
14,716
Points
113
Location
PNW
Apologies for the messy tank, algae is out of control right now.

Today there was a rare sighting of Peanut Betta, my betta pugnax.

Photos!
E8CDA140-DAB2-4BB5-B98A-2F086D217B6D.webp
7D0F8E4B-0427-435B-9979-E4D10B963D42.webp
D8187441-C969-459C-B179-220EB2555FF0.webp
B10643EC-FEFF-49D4-947D-FA2996EF1597.webp
 
no @Crispii s allowed :)

You are tempting fate by making this post JuiceBox :)

it's a pity you lost the male
I asked him the other day if he wanted her and he said no so you can’t blame me :rofl:

Yeah it’s really sad. Maybe in the future I’ll try my hand with a larger group
 
I asked him the other day if he wanted her and he said no so you can’t blame me :rofl:

Yeah it’s really sad. Maybe in the future I’ll try my hand with a larger group
All that... And he didn't take em... Wha-
 
All that... And he didn't take em... Wha-
He’s more interested in killies than bettas at the moment I guess, and doesn’t have room for a 14th tank I’m sure 😂😂😂
 
He’s more interested in killies than bettas at the moment I guess, and doesn’t have room for a 14th tank I’m sure 😂😂😂
So he has 13 tanks??
Please tell me his water change day isn't on Friday 😳🤣
 
So he has 13 tanks??
Please tell me his water change day isn't on Friday 😳🤣
Why would the day matter lol. Yeah he posted recently about his 13th tank (not on tff)
 
Why would the day matter lol. Yeah he posted recently about his 13th tank (not on tff)
Friday the 13th... ANYYways... 😅
Where did he post it? Another forum? If so could you DM the link?
 
I asked him the other day if he wanted her and he said no so you can’t blame me :rofl:

Yeah it’s really sad. Maybe in the future I’ll try my hand with a larger group
Channoides >>> Pugnax

Also, WetSpot recently got Betta pugnax in. So if you're interested, now's your chance.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top