The goon

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Guyb93

Fish Herder
Fish of the Month šŸŒŸ
Reaction score
I donā€™t know what it is in this hobby but I always find the goon, the dumb meat head that contradicts everything I think
The new addition for example if anybody asked me about oscars Iā€™d say if they can eat it they will but there pretty chill all round .. The Goon decides that Iā€™m not going to bother the smaller fish no no no thatā€™s too easy Iā€™m gonna throw fins with big lad over there , I watch along like yep itā€™s going to learn a lesson here itā€™s a 6-7 inch Oscar so juvenile by far and it darts at a 7inch acara X green terror hybrid Over 12 months old so a mature fish .... the goon squares him up lying sideways to focus with its big stupid eye ,the acara responds with an impressive gill flair ... must of being training , the goon fakes a retreat and hit with the uppercut and claims victory . Shocked and somewhat impressed I throw some food in as a distraction and low and behold the goon can eat 10 fluval bug bite pellets in 5 seconds
Everything is far more chill this afternoon no more tug of war for domination the goons simple tactic of hit first eat more has paid off , issue is now itā€™s very protective over the top third of the tank as itā€™s always looking for food ahaha I always get the simple fish I swear

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back