i fortunatly beat mts, i went from 1 tank, to 14 then down to 4. sadly though its creeping back and on wednesday shall be going to collect a new tank for guppy fry.....darn those fishes, i have to save them...
I was only alowed one tank so I got a 260L but the fish didn't get on so i had to buy another 125L, next some friends were going to flush there 2 fine platies so I had to save them woosh tank 3 as not compatible with my other tanks. next i had an old 3 gallon in the loft so under the pretence of breeding applesnails i set it up. the snails ingnored each other then 1 died so i popped in 3 wcmms instead. Tank 5 was supposed to be a quaranteen and cleanout temporary tank only but now the other half rather likes it were it is so it will be staying. I then bought more fish that needed the now ocupied quaranteen so had to buy another new quaranteen. Now the other half is talking about another small tank in the bedroom oh and i still want to breed thoose apple snails and have a go at the wcmms and maybe some guppy's roll on new tanks.