Gankutsuou
Fish Herder
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2006
- Messages
- 1,451
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Honestly, I still consider myself a sappling compared to those here in fishkeeping.
I still make some mistakes. I still do some things wrong.
But honestly, I try my hardest to fix those mistakes.
I fell for the typical "pleco" scam.
I almost fell for the bala sharks.
but then I came here.
I really started to reasearch into things.
And thursday I plan to fix a lot of things.
But people here still give me grief about it. I can't help but wonder if the title now mocks me rather than supports what drew me here (besides actual responsiveness to the situations I had)
Are we not part of the friendliest fish forum? can we not be more understanding again? we all started out somewhere. We should give it a try to help out those who are too.
No matter how bad you see it, there has to be something that doesnt come across in the situation or something misinterpreted. Something they left out or something we don't understand. Patience is a virtue we need to bring back to this form.
K. that's done.
I still make some mistakes. I still do some things wrong.
But honestly, I try my hardest to fix those mistakes.
I fell for the typical "pleco" scam.
I almost fell for the bala sharks.
but then I came here.
I really started to reasearch into things.
And thursday I plan to fix a lot of things.
But people here still give me grief about it. I can't help but wonder if the title now mocks me rather than supports what drew me here (besides actual responsiveness to the situations I had)
Are we not part of the friendliest fish forum? can we not be more understanding again? we all started out somewhere. We should give it a try to help out those who are too.
No matter how bad you see it, there has to be something that doesnt come across in the situation or something misinterpreted. Something they left out or something we don't understand. Patience is a virtue we need to bring back to this form.
K. that's done.

I've put well over two hours a day in the past 2 months each day on here and into fish keeping. I work hard and take pride in what i've accomplished. I have thriving plants and a thriving community now. And as of thursday, everything will be perfect, sans the discus issue, and the 38 will be the only tank in use.






