The Deep Blue

I have The Blue Planet DVD box set. It's very interesting. David Attenborough does some absolutely amazing documentaries. Look up some more of his stuff if you've not seen it. It's really outstanding. :good:
 
I have The Blue Planet DVD box set. It's very interesting. David Attenborough does some absolutely amazing documentaries. Look up some more of his stuff if you've not seen it. It's really outstanding. :good:

Yeah will do, I love documentaries, wether it be sea or land animals.....got any links to some of your favourite stuff?
 
If you love documentaries, get your wallet out and get this.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Planet-Earth-Compl...c/dp/B000EXZL4I

It's the latest series he's completed. It's truly amazing. You won't be disappointed.

Also found these links for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuFyqzerHS8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktIGVtKdgwo...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B71T_GpA2AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puDkLFcCZyI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahby8VoMG-o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fBg8XcCcc8

That's a little taster for you. Theres many more. I find the first link about the Lyre Bird to be particularly amazing.

Hope you find it interesting. I certainly do. :good:

BTT
 
Best fishy documentary I've seen was Juwel of the Rift, someone hosted it on youtube but now its been removed, guess because of copyright laws.

African cichlids not usually my thing, but I liked that.
 
That was amazing to watch, thanks for posting it, i was amazed that male that attached itslef permanantly to the female where it stays for life :o and she has a constant supply of sperm and he lives off her blood.

It seems many thing in the deep blue are so much more advanced than most land living things.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top