MermaidMel
Official Forum Weirdo Detective
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2007
- Messages
- 3,972
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Does anyone know what the small little colourful crabs are they sell at P@H for £3.99
I saw them yesterday and thought nothing of it really, but now I'm home I might like to have one given the right conditions, can anyone tell me anything about them?
Thanks
I saw them yesterday and thought nothing of it really, but now I'm home I might like to have one given the right conditions, can anyone tell me anything about them?
Thanks

. so I chased her back in. Then later on tonight I had found her on the inside of the tank but she was underneth the filter system where the water runs into the tank
. So if I find her a stick to climb out of the water onto, do you think she will try to escape anymore? And can I use a limb off a tree?






